U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 10:11 PM

162 posts, read 207,087 times

Advertisements

I have spent my earliest adult years travelling to latin america to explore the Amazon and experience culture.... And I did not even care to think about having sex. I was not even interested in it. I did not care to ever get any. Suddenly in 2013 at age 24, I felt the urge to go to SE Asia and take advantage of the easy women there and continue to roam Asia now and now that is all that is on my mind due to increased sex drive. stress, lack of sleep, things that are supposed to suppress my sex drive, and have increased lately have no effect on me, nothing can dent my sex drive. It is like what I should have been like as a teenager, but I am turning 26 now and it seems like my peak desire is now, not before. Never wanting it until age 24, does that mean I am a late bloomer in that regard? Is it normal for a male to be delayed and peak mid 20s?

I also happen to look age 19. People always ask me if I am 19, which is much less than my actual age as I can walk through a high school and noone would ever know I was out of place. dont know if the appearance of young is related but my apparent age matches the age this pattern of sex drive should coincide with.

Last edited by Santaronto; 08-20-2015 at 10:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or