Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 01:49 PM

4,286 posts, read 4,761,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwunswer View Post
I think you are mistaken. She is an adult and only 2 years younger than me...
She's your cousin. I stand by my previous post.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:18 PM

96 posts, read 39,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
She's your cousin. I stand by my previous post.
it's okay, I dont believe it's wrong and I wouldnt have kids with her, plus she's already married with kids in another country and I dont find her attractive anymore...

Old 07-26-2017, 04:23 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
I'm not worried about the second cousin or whatever relation that is, but for the fears is what you need to seek therapy for.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:07 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
OP. it's beginning to look like our goal in posting is to gain responses so you can argue with them. That's not going to help you if, in fact, you're really looking for help.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I'm not worried about the second cousin or whatever relation that is, but for the fears is what you need to seek therapy for.
I've decided a long time ago that when my parents are gone and I will be older I will one day say hi to a girl I find attractive and that's it really but it took a lifetime, still if I had a gf I would be putting hidden cameras in my house and car and audio devices just in case I die and she did it and there was evidence on video or audio she would get caught

Old 07-28-2017, 01:19 PM

5,103 posts, read 8,609,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
OP. it's beginning to look like our goal in posting is to gain responses so you can argue with them. That's not going to help you if, in fact, you're really looking for help.
This ^^^^

You also referred to "my country." Perhaps arranged marriages are the norm? If so, maybe chat with an elder about some "introductions."

Old 07-28-2017, 01:22 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,805,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwunswer View Post
I've decided a long time ago that when my parents are gone and I will be older I will one day say hi to a girl I find attractive and that's it really but it took a lifetime, still if I had a gf I would be putting hidden cameras in my house and car and audio devices just in case I die and she did it and there was evidence on video or audio she would get caught

Statistically speaking, your wife or girlfriend would have a much greater chance of being killed by you than vice versa. So yes, definitely setup those cameras.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Statistically speaking, your wife or girlfriend would have a much greater chance of being killed by you than vice versa. So yes, definitely setup those cameras.
I'm against killing, especially killing animals

Old 07-28-2017, 08:18 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
who date's their cousin and has sexual fantasies about them, that's just sick. Please get help. Being afraid of Girls is not normal. Did something happen to you as a child that makes you have this fear? Putting up cameras and surveillance in your car and house is creepy. What country are you from??? if a girl finds out that she's been taped she will most likely report it to the cops. I know I would if it were me.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
who date's their cousin and has sexual fantasies about them, that's just sick. Please get help. Being afraid of Girls is not normal. Did something happen to you as a child that makes you have this fear? Putting up cameras and surveillance in your car and house is creepy. What country are you from??? if a girl finds out that she's been taped she will most likely report it to the cops. I know I would if it were me.
well, I said if I was dating, I don't have cameras in the house or in my car, but if you think about the cases you hear about on the news about guys who were used or killed by their girlfriends or wives then the camera idea would have been a great idea. Too many gold diggers out there trying to use guys for money. There are even many Youtube videos out there exposing these females. I never dated a cousin... A fantasy is just thoughts. You cannot stop thoughts and they are not wrong because in reality it isn't an act.... Plus you have to respect people's personal beliefs or religious beliefs when it comes to incest. She is only 2 years young than me... I haven't seen her for over 10 years, actually it's more than that, and I only got to see her for 2 months in person, now she is married with kids and is fat and lives in another country. Me actually dating her and having sex with her is very unlikely to happen.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health