Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 11:25 AM

20 posts, read 14,951 times

Advertisements

This year has been my rock bottom.

A few months ago, I had the tune of over $2k stolen from me and as a result, my credit has been ruined. It has set me back financially and caused me to have some late payments on my otherwise spotless credit record. I tried getting the late payments removed as a courtesy and had zero success.

To help myself recover financially, I have attempted to NO avail to seek out employment. I have a Masters degree in Public Health and have even applied to the local burger king so I can make headway financially.

In the meantime, I've been doing Lyft which drives me crazy because of the menial pay.

Anyway, I have Autism and dealing with financial stress is ****ing impossible for me.

I have gotten sooo angry at my situation:

Angry that I can NEVER seem to get ahead.

Angry that I always get ignored when applying and following up for job applications.

Angry that money and debt is ALWAYS an issue.

I've gotten so angry that I resorted to throwing things in my apartment everytime the thought arises. I've broken all of my dishes. I've destroyed my furniture. In addition, I scream about the situation a lot. I've even banged puts and pans on the floor.

I've thrown food and even faeces because of how ****ing furious I am about my situation.

My neighbors complain about me. I don't much care about my neighbors feelings because I'm angry at my own situation.

It's to the point that they complain about me even when I'm not even home. And management tells me that they now have to take hearsay claims seriously due to my history.

My neighbors aren't autistic. My neighbors aren't unemployed. My neighbors probably have better credit. So I don't give a damn that I'm disturbing them.

In fact, since their complaints resulted in the non renewal of my lease, I disturb them INTENTIONALLY just for the hell of it.

And now the management has found out I am autistic and essentially wants me out. They have now advised my neighbor to call the police on me.

Now there are complaints about me when I am not even on the premises. The courtesy officer came to my door one night and said my neighbors accused me of standing nude on the balcony which was a total lie.

I think my neighbors are being instructed to LIE on me just so management can get me out.

This is creating a hostile environment and outright discrimination.

It all makes me want to retaliate. In fact I purposely caused vibrating by throwing my furniture ever since this has began to happen.

I understand that I had fits, or as the assistant manager condescendingly put it "episodes" but they have NO RIGHT to want to call the cops on me.

I'm disabled. I'm throwing fits in the first place because I'm having a hard time and just got my credit destroyed through no fault of my own.

Yet the white privileged non disabled white ***** management wants to make things harder for me. They want to constantly tell me what to do and discriminate against me.

These white ******* will never know what that feels like. They asses have good jobs. They asses have no disability. They asses have it so ****ing perfect.

Them threatening to call the police on me for any other noise disturbances is not right.

And frankly since I'm the one going through something and they aren't, I'll continue to find slight ways to annoy the community on purpose.

Peeing on their balcony is a good start.

I hate debt. It drives me crazy.
It makes NO ****ING SENSE that I can't get even a simple job.

Why am I invisible to decent moneymaking opportunities?? Huh? Huh?

And white privilege ******* can go to hell for threatening to call the cops on me. I might through faeces on them lol jk

Seriously. White privilege ******* apartment managers with money are a trigger to me. I have PTSD when it comes to those types who only exist to make things harder for me. It takes me back to being in high school where I was bullied

Yours truly.

Last edited by Elainextian; 12-29-2017 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Add detail

Old 12-29-2017, 11:38 AM

9,863 posts, read 13,987,540 times
please seek mental help.

Old 12-29-2017, 11:42 AM

In the process of that

Old 12-29-2017, 12:13 PM

2,182 posts, read 1,616,193 times
Please remove this from the real estate forum. It isn't appropriate for here.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:30 PM

4,578 posts, read 5,620,519 times
I don't think we are the right venue to offer help in your predicament, there is so much going on that it will take a professional to help you make all the pieces of your life fit in a way that you can manage. So many of your issues are centered around your autism and your inappropriate interactions with the world. We could say "do this, don't do that", but it won't make any difference, because you are unable/unwilling.

I can understand your neighbors being annoyed at your outbursts -- screaming and throwing things is unsettling. And don't be so sure the claims are "hearsay" -- everyone's phone has audio and video recording, and I shouldn't be surprised if some of your neighbors have documented your unsettling behavior if it has been a regular occurrence. While you might be under the auspices of ADA, a landlord isn't obligated to allow his premises to be trashed by feces, thrown furniture and other results of your frustration, and your neighbors have the right to quiet enjoyment of the space they are paying for. They are not responsible for your frustration, either.

Please, please see a professional who can help you work through these issues. Your quality of life could be so much better than peeing on neighbor's balconies (that won't make them more patient with you, by the way) and tossing ***** around your living space.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:44 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,587,238 times
Sorry but you are acting like an ass and expect others to just put up with it. You said you are deliberately doing things now to tick off management and neighbors. You are harming anyone else who is autistic by your childish, entitled behavior. Get counseling.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:44 PM

1,843 posts, read 3,919,326 times
I don't even feel sorry for you. Nothing you have described is nearly as bad as what most people deal with, while still managing to behave like mature adults.

Do you seriously think that nobody else has ever had $2000 lost or stolen? Do you think that is the worst thing that every happened to anybody on earth? Do you think that all other people have had jobs handed to them instantly on a silver platter?

Oh my. I think I'm feeding a troll.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:53 PM

Do you guys think I should write an apology to the neighbors?

For the moral sake of it.

I never had anything against them. I actually met one of them and he seems pretty nice and chill.

I just was frustrated and didn't know how else to cope.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:59 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,252 posts, read 4,271,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
Please remove this from the real estate forum. It isn't appropriate for here.
I say please remove it from the forum at large, because it's a racist rant that has no place here. The OP is likely a troll and a pathetic one at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elainextian View Post
I just was frustrated and didn't know how else to cope.
Shame they don't teach coping skills in High school. (Assuming you graduated.)

Old 12-29-2017, 01:00 PM

The courtesy officer has been the ONLY sane understanding person in this equation.

And she often let's me off the hook because of my condition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health