Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 09:45 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,918,134 times

Advertisements

So get out there and vaccinate your kids already.

Vaccines didn't cause autism, court rules - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 09:52 AM

733 posts, read 1,927,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post

Oh please...one case....

Old 02-12-2009, 01:12 PM

17 posts, read 43,845 times
The problem here is that folks are isolating what is probably more than one cause....

After reading the studies about HFCS having mercury in it (visit www.naturalnews.com and search for several articles on this with links to references, and www.washingtonpost.com) an idea struck me.

Not every child who is vaccinated becomes Autistic...yet, all children who are Autistic have been vaccinated...that got me thinking....a lot more children have been diagnosed with Autism in the last 20 years...I, myself, am 37 years old....and again, this got me thinking.....

When I was a child, I received fewer vaccines than the of children today do...I also had SUGAR in my processed food, not HFCS, and ate mostly HOMECOOKED meals....so it got me thinking, is there a link between Autism and a combination of the chemicals in our food, the toxins we are exposed to on a daily basis and viruses?

Imagine, infants being fed baby formula and baby food prepared with HFCS that has traces of mercury in it....they don't get sick initially because it's a small amount of mercury in the HFCS and their little bodies are able to eliminate it slowly...but a lot of these children receive a dose of HFCS (with mercury)almost DAILY and may then be exposed to a preservative or chemical in their food.....or they come in to contact with something that is contaminated with lead....then they are given a live virus (via vaccination) laced again with mercury....this would lead to an overload of heavy metals in the child's system all at one time and would inevitably cause brain damage because the child's body couldn't get rid of the toxins/metals fast enough....

Now, this was just a thought that popped in to my head. I have no 'proof' of this theory because it was just a ‘thought’....a thought that I had one afternoon that led me to think that maybe, just maybe, some children are exposed to these things ALL AT ONCE for whatever reason, regardless of economic status or ethnicity, and that this overexposure to mercury, lead and/or aluminum AND a virus may trigger Autism in most cases.
Your thoughts?

Old 02-12-2009, 02:12 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,221,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmansBiach View Post
The problem here is that folks are isolating what is probably more than one cause....

After reading the studies about HFCS having mercury in it (visit www.naturalnews.com and search for several articles on this with links to references, and www.washingtonpost.com) an idea struck me.

Not every child who is vaccinated becomes Autistic...yet, all children who are Autistic have been vaccinated...

I basically stopped reading after this part of your hypothesis since this statement is false and any part of your proof that relies on this errant statement is therefore also false....

Old 02-12-2009, 02:22 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,221,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLoveLost View Post
Oh please...one case....
No...not ONE case....

A precedent setting test case that will serve to shoot down those that come to follow..

The science is there for anyone that cares to look at facts rather than fantasy....neither vaccines nor thimerosol cause autism...case closed.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:28 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
Mercury is KNOWN to affect neural development. Vaccine or not. That is true. A womans body will naturally abort a fetus if she has high levels of mercury.

But lets get conventional so you will believe it:
Health Effects | Mercury | US EPA

It may not be the vaccine alone but the PPM count will rise and build up flowing through the body. And yes it gets flushed out...But it doesn't make a difference if you keep putting it back in through breast milk, environment and food stuffs.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:38 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,227,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post

Blah Blah Blah!

where have you been?

The theory most parents adopted STEMS from the autism one but that is far from the ONLY reason NOT to vaccinate!

Autism is the least of our worries!

However, I do hope that all you parents vaccinate against the extremely infectious and contagious DEADLY diseases that CAN be and have been proven to be effective and prevented by doing so!

But that is still only like 4 diseases/vaccines.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 PM

733 posts, read 1,927,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
No...not ONE case....

A precedent setting test case that will serve to shoot down those that come to follow..

The science is there for anyone that cares to look at facts rather than fantasy....neither vaccines nor thimerosol cause autism...case closed.
yeah, that's why there is an ON GOING research study being done by the NIH....

so closed......

Old 02-12-2009, 02:51 PM

17 posts, read 43,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
I basically stopped reading after this part of your hypothesis since this statement is false and any part of your proof that relies on this errant statement is therefore also false....

Fine..it's ok that you stopped reading. I already stated that I had no proof. It was a thought. If all Autistic children have not been vaccinated, then I stand corrected. I did not know that, hence the statement. I also haven't read that anywhere but that doesn't mean I don't believe you either. I never said it was true. I was clear that it was a thought and nothing more......

I really don't understand why folks on this board get so agitated when someone makes a MISTAKE. I did NO research bluedevilz, and did not claim to have. Part of the reason I posted this was to exchange information. Information echanged LOL

Old 02-12-2009, 02:54 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,918,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmansBiach View Post
Not every child who is vaccinated becomes Autistic...yet, all children who are Autistic have been vaccinated...
Incorrect. There are indeed autistic children who have NOT been vaccinated. Both of my ex-sister-in-law's kids, for example.

Quote:
that got me thinking....a lot more children have been diagnosed with Autism in the last 20 years...I, myself, am 37 years old....and again, this got me thinking.....
It only appears that more are diagnosed because they're not all just being lumped under the "retarded" label anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health