Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 10:07 AM

6 posts, read 4,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
I sleep in tank tops and short shorts when its warm, thermals and tshirts when its cold. Unless I am going somewhere, I wear the same around in the house, when cold adding layers as needed. My furry family is perfectly fine with it and I hate having laundry full of clothes barely worn. If you have people coming and going in your home, maybe change, but if you don't, who is going to complain?
sometimes if i go to the beach i fall asleep in the sand and all i'm wearing is my swimsuit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 11:33 AM

6 posts, read 4,033 times
Default its ok to stay in them

if you wear them all day you may get tired and fall asleep so it is ok if you don't mind sleeping but if you don't want to go back to sleep i would change.

Old 06-22-2015, 12:34 PM

175 posts, read 846,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck22 View Post
sometimes if i go to the beach i fall asleep in the sand and all i'm wearing is my swimsuit.
wow!

Old 06-24-2015, 07:13 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,207 times
If you are actually doin' something well...it's not a bad thing

Old 06-28-2015, 11:42 AM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Sometimes on Saturdays I stay home all day and play on the computer and stay in my PJ's. Is this bad? I work M-F so I like to give myself a break but I feel lazy and awful! I do go out back and play with the dog and run around If my husband and I go to lunch I shower and dress since I DO NOT GO OUT in PJ"s! Is this bad to stay home all day
Not bad at all.

Old 07-01-2015, 04:46 AM

1,134 posts, read 1,124,379 times
My sis does it one day of the weekend when there's nothing going on and she deserves it! She's stressed out at work every day and I'm surprised she hasn't had a stroke from it yet. I think a lot of people do it. Some people just put on comfy clothes when they get home

Everybody has their own way of de-stressing and that's your way. Don't let anybody tell you how you should be spending your time. It's YOUR life to live as you choose on your days and time off.

Anyone that calls you a name for your choice of how you spend your time, probably is as ignorant and rude in RL as they are here.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:32 AM

1,608 posts, read 1,484,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Sometimes on Saturdays I stay home all day and play on the computer and stay in my PJ's. Is this bad? I work M-F so I like to give myself a break but I feel lazy and awful! I do go out back and play with the dog and run around If my husband and I go to lunch I shower and dress since I DO NOT GO OUT in PJ"s! Is this bad to stay home all day

It's definitely not one of the 'Thou shalt nots'! In fact, God ordered us to take a day off once a week! Give yourself a break and get naked if you want to. Cover yourself in whipped cream and invite your hubby to party! DH and I certainly don't mind enjoying the perks of married life! (Don't tell anybody!)

Blessings,

Mahrie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health