Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 04:19 PM

1 posts, read 1,622 times

Advertisements

[URL="http://www.primevapor.com"]www.primevapor.com[/URL]

Its an American company, and the flavors are tasty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 10:13 AM

1,252 posts, read 3,484,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmeruu View Post
www.primevapor.com

Its an American company, and the flavors are tasty
Most of the hardware and juice distributors ARE here in America. The manufacturing is Chinese, unless you build a mod yourself. Some juice is made here but it's mostly from China. The tasty flavors you speak of aren't even offered by that company in juice refill bottles.

I vape. I refill my empty cartomizers with flavored nic juice dozens of times before they need replacing.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times
It worked for me and my guy, we are both done with tobacco for good now. We love our e-cigs and could not ever go back to tobacco. I know others who have followed the same route and are also now tobacco free. Too bad the militant social control-freaks want to ban them and will find a way to tax them out of existence for the sake of feeling powerful and proud of themselves.

Sic semper tyrannis....

Old 08-03-2013, 06:01 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
I am a month without cigarettes thanks to my e cig. I want to step down the nicotine now too. This is after a 30 year habit!

I think I'll go to flavors other than tobacco now too.

It's a great thing to be free of regular cigarettes.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 AM

50 posts, read 77,136 times
I am 57 and smoked since I was 22 2 pks a day then laid them down and took up vaping and have vaped ever since starting with 38 mg tobacco flavor now do 6 mg fruit flavors. They are all about the same it is just liquid nicotine, flavoring and either propalene glycol or vegetable glycerine base. Latest research is no second hand ill effects...or effects to the vaping person either. What is not to like about this ? OH they will find something the control freaks and the tobacco industry !!! see below:

Just a word of warning Flanigans and Quarterdeck in Ft lauderdale are owned by the same people and they do not allow e cigs or vaping which is scientifically proven not to be harmful. In fact go to nearby Kellys Seafood, Raw Bar, Bravos etc and you wont even get a glance with an e cig... Go figure ! They say there is not enough research so I sent them some then they say people complain ( which I doubt) and I got no response after that ...I guess the x and y generation just has no tolerence for anything they do not understand unlike the Boomers. Ft Liquordale is a thing of the past. I drink alone now in my apt 2 blocks away or go to vape friendly establishements.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:46 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
I was a 2-3 pack a day smoker for 40+ years. I started vaping about 4 or 5 years ago and love it. Whenever it was that 0bama signed SCHIP, a tax that Bush vetoed. I gradually graduated from the Joye 510 to the Joye Ego 1000 mAh. I tried several different flavors in the beginning and very quickly got stuck on Chocolate/Coffee. My nic is around 28%.

Whenever I try to reduce my nic, I get cravings.

Before vaping, I coughed my lungs out every morning and had continual near-pneumonia. Now I rarely cough and when I do, it's allergy mold/pollen related.

Vaping saved my life. I couldn't care less what the naysayers think. The only reason idiots like FDA/CDC/government anything is involved is because they haven't yet figured out a way to tax it. They will.

It's disgusting when TV doctors/blowhards yelp about the dangers of vaping. They don't have a clue.

Is vaping 100% harmless? Probably not, but it's infinitely safer than smoking.

For the OP, try reducing your nic level gradually. Totally stopping may work for you. If it doesn't, you're still better off.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:33 AM

8 posts, read 9,567 times
oh please oh please oh please all you vapers! Could you please tell us all what specific make/model of e-cig you're using that works so well for you???
Because frankly, I'm crapping out here with the one's I've been purchasing and I can't afford to spend another 40+ bucks on a stem that doesn't vape enough. They were all purchased from reputable sites online, no gas station/seven eleven purchases for me.
Any specific makes/models you'd like to recommend?
Thanx!
xoxo

Old 11-12-2013, 09:01 AM

27 posts, read 64,356 times
HI Steve,
Probably you are sick of hearing this but I still think it works: go cold turkey. I quit smoking after 20 years like that: one good day I put them aside. It is terrible: yes, it distracts you- yes, you think you will never be normal again - probably. But after a month things change. And if you know you are going to feel s****y for a while it helps. If you switched to electronic cigarette, for sure you can quit this too. Just pay attention to your diet. You will gain some Kg-s. I am a female and I still did not care. After all, the bigger the better ( just kidding).

Old 11-12-2013, 10:53 AM

1,252 posts, read 3,484,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitW View Post
oh please oh please oh please all you vapers! Could you please tell us all what specific make/model of e-cig you're using that works so well for you???
Because frankly, I'm crapping out here with the one's I've been purchasing and I can't afford to spend another 40+ bucks on a stem that doesn't vape enough. They were all purchased from reputable sites online, no gas station/seven eleven purchases for me.
Any specific makes/models you'd like to recommend?
Thanx!
xoxo
Your experience is typical of many new vapers as they try to find a supplier from the hundreds out there. It is not unusual to try out different suppliers at the beginning of your vaping journey. I have used Vapor4Life as my supplier since day one.

They sell the KR808D_1 model e-cigarette in manual (with a button) and in automatic (no button) styles, also known as 808, or KR808. It is a two-piece model so there is no separate atomizer like the three-piece e-cigarettes have. Most of those are known as 510 models.

I use what V4L calls the "Vapor King Diamond Manual Battery" in the XL size, and I attach a flavored "Wow Cartomizer" to it for several hours of vaping pleasure. E-cigarette-forum is a great resource of information and many vendors have sub-forums there, including V4L which also has another discussion forum at https://www.vapor4life.com/forum/

I lucked out by choosing V4L because they have an excellent product, and great customer service. I recommend this e-cigarette supplier to everyone.

Old 11-13-2013, 01:30 AM

8 posts, read 9,567 times
Thank you Wannabee!
The E-cigarette -forum looks great...and a little bit confusing....but I've at least at this point narrowed down my preference in e-cigs to the manual ones. I'm off to check out the Vapor King now so, thanks again for your help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health