Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2010, 10:28 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,280,433 times

Advertisements

The devil, thug La Barbie wants to be extradited to the US because he fears for his life. Who is this man, this man who tortured, murdered countless people, that he thinks he does not deserve what he did to others?!

Mexico drug boss La Barbie wants to face justice in U.S. | World | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 11:14 AM

160 posts, read 454,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
The devil, thug La Barbie wants to be extradited to the US because he fears for his life. Who is this man, this man who tortured, murdered countless people, that he thinks he does not deserve what he did to others?!

Mexico drug boss La Barbie wants to face justice in U.S. | World | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
How do you get a reputation of 1240 points with that kind of talk?
Your not the judge and jury....La Barbie will reap what he sows that is certain.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 PM

93 posts, read 286,029 times
If I were his judge, I would personally order him to be anchored to the ground in any public square in Cd. Juarez, and inform the citizenry about it. That way they stone his ass Middle-Eastern style for being one of the people responsible for turning Cd. Juarez into the epicenter of the Drug War.

But that's just me being sadistic and vengeful...

Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,783,596 times
Quote:

He's a coward alright, but he is also not stupid. He knows his life is not worth much inside those Mexican prison walls.....

Old 09-12-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llratke View Post
How do you get a reputation of 1240 points with that kind of talk?
Your not the judge and jury....La Barbie will reap what he sows that is certain.
Ah heck, I thought I was the Jury and Judge! Now what to do?

Old 09-12-2010, 03:31 PM

758 posts, read 2,242,037 times
Quote:

I hope he gets extradited. #1 Mexican prisons are a joke and the top dogs (which he is) live in the lap of luxury. #2 He gave away too much information (of which most people believe is true)... he is for sure dead in Mexico.

While I definitely am not a fan of protecting him... he's more valuable alive than dead to the authorities.

Old 09-12-2010, 06:34 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,930,054 times
Won't matter... I say he gets capped before Christmas.

Old 09-12-2010, 10:33 PM

Default Maybe...

It could go either way. If he is imprisoned with family members who fell victim by him, or by his associates, I could see a 'lil bit of hurt coming his way. But if the corruption is as bad as it gets, he'll live a comfortable life and still run his cartel from within prison walls.

One thing is for certain, his chances for a longer life go up dramatically if he were to be imprisoned in the US. I don't see Mexico giving him up though. He's made his bed, now he'll have to lay in it. No pun intended.

Old 09-13-2010, 08:45 AM

972 posts, read 3,926,773 times
Prisoners as La Barbie, will not be in common prisons, they will send to maximum security facilities as Almoloya, Matamoros or Puente Grande, in such prisons there are not privileges or comforts, if so, El Chapo had not escaped.

Certainly the strategy of La Barbie is being sent to USA to work with the DEA and have a mild treatment as they gave Osiel Cardenas, keeping his money in exchange for information and a light sentence in state prison.

The truth is that Mexico does not let go until it ceases to be useful the information can take, and then probably send him to a prison in Nuevo Laredo where he will meet with his enemies, as just happen with El Tubi from Sinaloa Cartel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico