Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 08:16 PM

96 posts, read 210,029 times

Advertisements

Try Martino Tire, they have a few locations. The price is to some extent negotiable.

I called them and asked for a price. When I went to get the tires installed they asked me what is the price I was quoted. I told them what they told me over the phone. They wrote it up for that price INSTALLED, which was about the same price for the same tire on tire rack. They say they'll rotate the tires for free, but my car owners manual says to not rotate tires.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 06:25 PM

43 posts, read 106,787 times
used tire can be a lot cheaper, just make sure you inspect them before order..

Old 07-27-2011, 01:22 PM

225 posts, read 447,070 times
I get used tires in little Havana...$30 installed!!!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:39 PM

84 posts, read 171,563 times
Tires are very important.

It's what keep you connected to the road and able to control your car.

Tires have a shelf life. That means, even if a tire is "brand new" never used but older than 5 years, it shouldn't be used. This is my personal advocacy for why one should avoid used tires.

If you don't need tires immediately, wait for a sale at one of the major stores. They typically have sales throughout the year. Buy 3 get 1 free, buy at 5% above tire cost ect...

Tirerack is a good option.
Costco is also another option that's about as cheap as it gets.
Also note the car can take more than one type of tire, go with cheaper but safe options.

Mike
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: