Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 10:01 AM

44 posts, read 43,633 times

Advertisements

I find it laughable that crimes is low in NYC. As of now, I have lived there for years and one neighborhood I grew up in very beautiful is starting to become like those rough projects with high crimes that been watched/protected by security/police 24/7 a day for years. We got security in my neighborhood which wasn't there back in the 1970 to early 2000's and the police worked with them but it won't be long before the security carrying guns. Less than a month ago a horrible crime was committed in a building that was so unheard of that the police go through all buildings in the area to inspected every day especially uncovered. The neighborhood I lived in used to be one of the safest where working/middle class lived and buy their condos. Now the uncivilized of society moving in and the majority of working/middle class moved out regardless of their races/nationality/religion, etc (a lot of them I knew and grew up with). In some part of Brooklyn the crimes is so high there it's not even safe to look out your windows or sit on the steps in the Spring/Summer times without a bunch of idiots shooting each others. This is so ridiculous, I feared for a good friend of mine there and you know what? They hauled their behind out of Brooklyn straight down to Miami, Florida and doing pretty well, happy and contented. I'm just saying..................

Old 05-26-2012, 10:11 AM

1,209 posts, read 2,419,286 times
ban the OP

Old 05-26-2012, 11:15 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,193,556 times
Lol, a revisionist...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: