Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:02 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2MFP View Post
You realize that dallas is made up of 5 counties equaling 1. 2 million as to where Miami is inside one county MIAMI-DADE with over 2.5 million people also dallas is way more country if u wanna play that game Miami's population density is close to 12,000 people per square mile while dallas has something around 3,697 people per square mile so its obvious your a dallas fan but that doesnt make it a bigger or better place nerd dallas is gay PEACE OUT

Were you educated in the Miami school system? You're not representing very well ... in fact your diatribe only serves to reinforce what JM's obviously melodramatic vent suggests...

Best bet - just stand down and let Winterfront do the talking. He seems to be one of the sole survivors on Dade County school system ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 03:35 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,883 times
Quote:
Your an idiot my best friend lives in dallas its nothing like what you described in fact Miami's skyline is bigger what are u smoking?

Ha Ha!! you just got joinked!!!! Sucka!!! XDXDXDXD

You know, sometimes it's a good idea to quote the post that you're referring to so that when you're responding to someones post on page 1, your post doesn't leave everyone wondering what institution you wandered off from when it shows up out of context on page 7!!!!! Ah, but luckily you stumbled into a wonder such as I, who has a nearly eidetic memory, so I know exactly which post you were referencing.

This one.

//www.city-data.com/forum/18530769-post7.html

I had a good laugh off of the dripping sarcasm of Winterfront's post which is absolute comic genius!! I'm having an even better laugh at your sheer gullibility, having taken the hook like a wide eyed fishy. LOL!!! Frankly I don't know how anyone could read that post and NOT know it was intended as a joke!!!

Old 04-16-2011, 04:57 PM

1,946 posts, read 5,384,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
Were you educated in the Miami school system? You're not representing very well ... in fact your diatribe only serves to reinforce what JM's obviously melodramatic vent suggests...

Best bet - just stand down and let Winterfront do the talking. He seems to be one of the sole survivors on Dade County school system ...
I went through Dade County Schools and I dun reed gud tew!

Old 04-16-2011, 04:58 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Quote:
First off **** YOU!!! you are very insulting when you generalize a whole area or city because you are a ***** & had a bad experience, think about what you are writing you are generalizing the whole Miami-Dade area because of your stupid experience so if I go to Dallas & run into a crackhead ...then all of dallas are crackheads that live that way & dont know any better , for real what are you like 13, your an idiot & you sound like a ***** so stay in dallas where you think your **** dont stink snob.
Well probably not the best choice of words, but this ineloquent poster is right. Jm claims to be 60 but he does really act like he's 13.

I still to this day don't believe Jmlacy story. My theory is that he is the creation of another posters imagination. The 60 year old grandpa hanging out at house clubs story never added up.

Old 04-17-2011, 03:26 AM

911 posts, read 1,713,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Well probably not the best choice of words, but this ineloquent poster is right. Jm claims to be 60 but he does really act like he's 13.

I still to this day don't believe Jmlacy story. My theory is that he is the creation of another posters imagination. The 60 year old grandpa hanging out at house clubs story never added up.

YouTube - Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy

Old 04-17-2011, 03:48 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
I'm not taking anyone's side here, but how is it possible to think JClamcyr is in his early teens?? 13YROLDS don't have an advanced and eloquent grammar, which is the case in Jclamcyr. Heck, not even a regular 40 year old history teacher in Miami comes close to the likes of Jc's writing skills.

A teenager? hahahaha

Old 04-17-2011, 04:10 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times
Jmlacy is a Hobo. The fact that he's one notch above most Hobos in Lemon City is inconsequent. I don't know why he's always saying that he's the only "white Abo" there, sixty percent of all Hobos in that area belong to his ethnic group.

Some Hobos have fine dawgs, some post in the Internet from public libraries and some love hoboing some relative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3SNHIH0bs

Last edited by Manolón; 04-17-2011 at 04:45 AM..

Old 04-17-2011, 04:46 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times

YouTube - Hank Williams Jr. ~ Ramblin' In My Shoes

Old 04-17-2011, 05:33 AM

911 posts, read 1,713,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
Jmlacy is a Hobo. The fact that he's one notch above most Hobos in Lemon City is inconsequent. I don't know why he's always saying that he's the only American there, sixty percent of all Hobos in that area are just like him, some have fine dogs and some post in Internet from public libraries.

YouTube - Charlie Winston -Like A Hobo
I'm starting to like you, but if you wish to continue enduring yourself to me, we'll need to keep this on topic or Doggie will close this thread.

I don't disagree to my newly acquired Hobo status. The cost of living in Miami compared to Dallas has even the middle class close to living in Camilla's House. Prices in Miami would be considered Usury in Dallas and would attract law enforcement.

Yes, I admit, I look like a Hobo as well. I tend to dress waaay down here as not to draw attention from the countless street entrepreneurs. I've dressed here a few times and invariably felt I moved up the food chain so I refrain, rather than wrinkling my suit by packing an Uzi.

Even the Hobo's here are different. Most hobo's in Dallas have signs that say "Will work for food". Here they say, "Look at what Miami has done to me". My sign says, "I've fallin' and cant get out for 201 more days".

There is only one sign that sums this place up for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Miami versus Dallas-good-choice-bad-choice-sign.jpg  

Old 04-17-2011, 08:06 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
JM? i just find it amazing how you blame Miami for your financial woes ***MOD CUT***!

Last edited by doggiebus; 04-17-2011 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Please leave out the personal attacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami