Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 09:48 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optional Angel View Post

Old 04-08-2011, 06:01 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times
A few minutes later the clinic calls back. Here is how the conversation went.
Me: Hello, this is ____
Them: Hello, Julio?
Me: This is ____ , not Julio,
Them: I have wrong number?
Me: I did call the clinic this morning are you calling back to schedule my appointment?
Them: Do you prefer Spanish or English
Me: English Please
Them: Ok, Julio, we don't have space for your dog.
Me: ((sigh)) May I speak with someone else please?
Them: Sorry, we have a very small clinic.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:25 AM

911 posts, read 1,713,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
Me: I did call the clinic this morning are you calling back to schedule my appointment?
Bull Mastiff's are the gentle giants of the the dog world, and unlike you, I don't see them as a food source.
Attached Thumbnails
Lack of professionalism/corporate culture in Miami-243530421_6cd7136bcd.jpg  

Old 04-08-2011, 07:12 AM

I saw a professional panhandler yesterday in Miami Shores. At least he was wearing a necktie with a beer in his shirt pocket as he worked us at the stop light. He went to the passenger side first and when he got a no, he came to my side of the car to test my resolution. Professional salesmanship mandates that you never take the first no for a final answer and he held firm to those beliefs.

He received similar disappointment from my side of the car and when I told him to get away from my car that the light was green, he mocked me, then chattered at me like a barking squirrel. If I would have had a Pecan, I would have thrown it to him.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlacysr View Post
I saw a professional panhandler yesterday in Miami Shores. At least he was wearing a necktie with a beer in his shirt pocket as he worked us at the stop light. He went to the passenger side first and when he got a no, he came to my side of the car to test my resolution. Professional salesmanship mandates that you never take the first no for a final answer and he held firm to those beliefs.

He received similar disappointment from my side of the car and when I told him to get away from my car that the light was green, he mocked me, then chattered at me like a barking squirrel. If I would have had a Pecan, I would have thrown it to him.
Oh hell, you are way too funny.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post

YouTube - Green Giant and Santa- Ho! Ho! Ho!

Old 04-08-2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
This enchanting encounter was only the cherry on top of another great day in south Florida. We had spent our afternoon on Fort Launderdale beach receiving prompt and courteous service and returning back to Miami we only encountered 2 major accidents on i95 with only two close encounters with speeding motorcycles.

It's good to get away, but there's nothing like home sweet home when you live in Miami-Dade!
Attached Thumbnails
Lack of professionalism/corporate culture in Miami-bum_with_bad_teeth.jpg  

Old 04-08-2011, 12:04 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Why do you make fun of the homeless? God forbids you end up in the same situation as them.

One thing is trying go avoid them, but you have taking this to a new level. You know jmlacy, whether you are a troll or not , whatever you are you have an ugly personality. Maybe The guy in the picture is not very attractive, but YOU look far worse on the inside. Your negativity and constant "higher than thou" comments speak volumes of your true character

Old 04-08-2011, 04:13 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
How do you know he's homeless? Maybe he just doesn't like brushing his teeth.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:18 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
Never mind the dog!!!! Beware of the OWNER!!!!! //www.city-data.com/forum/18637540-post92.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami