Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 10:25 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,733,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
He's asexual
Right on target! If I was attracted to women you bet I would pursue them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 12:50 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,468,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityScape0322 View Post
What about non-Hispanic/non-Caribbean regular Black dudes?
If ya got a job you might be considered a local celebrity.

Old 08-23-2013, 04:44 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,187,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
If ya got a job you might be considered a local celebrity.
><

Old 08-23-2013, 11:30 PM

Quote:
><
Day labor worked for me WF. we worked 2 or 3 days a week (usually). That gave us enough money to buy plenty of beer, pot, and cigarettes which attracted lots of women. Course the problem would always be if the chicks stayed over too late, then we wouldn't get up for work the next day. No work - no money. No money - no beer. No beer - no chicks. So ya know what that meant ... the ensuing battle.

"Dude - it's YOUR turn to go to work today!"

Go to Day Labor Young Man. You too can be a local hero.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,187,747 times
All my money is going for tuition, man... It sucks ( ;w; )

Old 08-25-2013, 10:57 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,733,482 times
Quote:
And that is why they call it a college conspiracy. I remember even in the 80's when tuition was first increasing faster than wages it was still possible for friends to work, and have money to spare. Of course I was on a scholarship so tuition was not an issue.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
I joined the USAF and they paid me to go to school! Plus they hired me as soon as I graduated. Then when I left the service I had 3 years experience, a VA home loan, A GI Bill, a network of ex-mils to hire me later, and $7K to blow with the hos in SoBe for a couple years.

I've gone back to some community college, but really my AF creds have been all I needed to live life pretty well.

Since mom and dad weren't gonna buy me a college education and I had to pay for my own, I thought the AF was the best bang for the buck anyone could get. I got 55 college credits, free housing, books, and food. Tuition was ZERO. AF College may not carry the Harvard cred, but I think it beats community college hands down. Where else are there 25 million alumni out there in the workforce?

Old 08-26-2013, 11:21 AM

513 posts, read 960,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
I joined the USAF and they paid me to go to school! Plus they hired me as soon as I graduated. Then when I left the service I had 3 years experience, a VA home loan, A GI Bill, a network of ex-mils to hire me later, and $7K to blow with the hos in SoBe for a couple years.

I've gone back to some community college, but really my AF creds have been all I needed to live life pretty well.

Since mom and dad weren't gonna buy me a college education and I had to pay for my own, I thought the AF was the best bang for the buck anyone could get. I got 55 college credits, free housing, books, and food. Tuition was ZERO. AF College may not carry the Harvard cred, but I think it beats community college hands down. Where else are there 25 million alumni out there in the workforce?

What does any of that have to do with getting a GF in Miami? Should everyone post their resume now? I made Six figures my second year out of college. Blah, Blah, Blah.

TS, just watch Univision and get some latino friends. Dress like a Guido and attend any Prof soccer matches in town.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleanexec View Post
What does any of that have to do with getting a GF in Miami? Should everyone post their resume now? I made Six figures my second year out of college. Blah, Blah, Blah.

TS, just watch Univision and get some latino friends. Dress like a Guido and attend any Prof soccer matches in town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami