Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 11:30 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,474,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmontaq View Post
Piece of mind!!! You havent had the torture of a Miami Cubanita apparently. I was dumb enough to think all the paranoia, mistrust, insecurity, and constant questions about my commitment would stop if I married her. It lasted a year before I had realised I hated the person I had become trying to match the cussing and mental anguish. I was miserable... Sure the sex was amazing and she was gorgeous but no vag is worth that. I have been 6 years clean and sober lol.

Are you kidding? I've been involving with nothing but crazy women all my life. Real hotties though. Of course that's appropriate since any hottie would have to be crazy to be F-ed up with me. But I agree, it's not all roses. Personally I go for the balance. If I have too much peace of mind, I get hungry for a piece of A. Then visa versa. That's the kind of craziness that makes life exciting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 01:55 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
Not a nympho, lol.

Erotomania is a type of delusion in which the affected person believes that another person, usually a stranger or famous person, is in love with him or her. The illness often occurs during psychosis, especially in patients with schizophrenia or bipolar mania.
The core symptom of the disorder is that the sufferer holds an unshakable belief that another person is secretly in love with him or her. In some cases, the sufferer may believe several people at once are "secret admirers." The sufferer may also experience other types of delusions concurrently with erotomania, such as delusions of reference, wherein the perceived admirer secretly communicates his or her love by subtle methods such as body posture, arrangement of household objects, and other seemingly innocuous acts (or, if the person is a public figure, through clues in the media). Erotomanic delusions are typically found as the primary symptom of a delusional disorder or in the context of schizophrenia and may be treated with atypical anti-psychotics.
I remember now. I was getting my definitions mixed.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:34 AM

529 posts, read 1,145,196 times
Like the quotation Dexter said in one of the episodes, "all the loonies come rolling down to Miami". I'm pretty sure I butchered that, but you get the point.

I think it's also interesting how "decent" girls were mentioned. Seems like a pipe dream. Even church girls can't be trusted to be even somewhat sane. The largest evangelical church here in Miami has so many broken people that I'd look like Jesus compared to them. Holy crap I've been told those girls have SERIOUS issues. I can't say I was surprised when my source told me that several girls there have been "cured" from schizophrenia

Mental issues are the least of their problems. The whorish pasts of girls there is incredible. No wonder they're trying to change themselves.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:53 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,107,982 times
"Decent" girls are the worst sluts I've ever encountered. All "decent" girls have a whorish past, why try to appear decent if not? As to nice and really decent girls in Miami, as everywhere in the world, they are outside the reach of people outside of their social circles. Very clanish society.

***MOD CUT***

Last edited by doggiebus; 01-22-2012 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Flaming

Old 01-22-2012, 07:57 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,194,475 times
The portrayal of Evangelical church girls being perverts or having dark pasts is nothing but wishful thinking.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:42 PM

258 posts, read 614,701 times
A beautiful & charming Prostitute is better.... at least she's honest about it.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 PM

It's much cheaper to rent a Pro than marry a good girl ... Especially in Amerika ... Men pay dearly in the U.S. .... just ask Tiger Woods or Micheal Jordan.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:16 PM

250 posts, read 696,400 times
A sure thing, less money, and way less headache... Moneys on the table. Let yourself out lol. Legal in many parts of the world. I'd be afraid SWAT would raid the bus stop. "He said $100.00!!! GO! GO! GO!" Is that tear gas? MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:50 PM

303 posts, read 603,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kurtz View Post
It's much cheaper to rent a Pro than marry a good girl ... Especially in Amerika ... Men pay dearly in the U.S. .... just ask Tiger Woods or Micheal Jordan.
Better add Kobe to that list too.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmontaq View Post
Legal in many parts of the world. I'd be afraid SWAT would raid the bus stop. "He said $100.00!!! GO! GO! GO!" Is that tear gas? MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!
Get on the Airplane ... Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Colombia or Brasil. Latin and Brasilian women in South America ... Go to their land. Over there, men have power. Men are valued over there.

American Women know they control the deal here in U.S. AW have half the money and all the p___y. It's unwritten code, and women never talk about it, but they all know and confirm, they have that commodity therefore, most get what they want because we men are dummies ... Most of us will do anything for that commodity. I am guilty too. But as I age, I get smarter and I can read women a lot better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami