Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 04:05 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,104,718 times

Advertisements

All "Colonials" in both Americas have a fixation about skin color because their culture is based on the supplantation, extermination and exploitation of "dark" people. White people live in a continent where they are just very recent invaders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 AM

30,239 posts, read 23,706,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
All "Colonials" in both Americas have a fixation about skin color because their culture is based on the supplantation, extermination and exploitation of "dark" people. White people live in a continent where they are just very recent invaders.
Oh give it a rest, Manolon.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:20 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,184,741 times
Now that Manolon puts it that way, I can understand why so many people feel rather guilty for being light skinned. I guess those kids imitating the black culture are open minded after all. They want to suffer the life and live the life of a black person in order to understand them better, and, know more of the African American culture - a flattering move I might say. It's a sign of respect and a way of saying: "I'm with you, brother"

Old 05-31-2011, 07:35 AM

30,239 posts, read 23,706,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfront View Post
now that manolon puts it that way, i can understand why so many people feel rather guilty for being light skinned. I guess those kids imitating the black culture are open minded after all. They want to suffer the life and live the life of a black person in order to understand them better, and, know more of the african american culture - a flattering move i might say. It's a sign of respect and a way of saying: "i'm with you, brother"
lol!!!!!

Edit, DANG, I can't give you rep points yet.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM

2,217 posts, read 4,262,558 times
guilty for being white? I've never even thought of such a thing. who cares what race you are.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:17 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,184,741 times

YouTube - ‪Minor Threat - Guilty of Being White‬‏

Old 05-31-2011, 11:24 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,933,008 times
There is only one race, it is called the human race,melanin is what gives us our skin color and the climates we live in as we all bleed red blood and are one with God.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:29 PM

25 posts, read 33,773 times
Forget gay tolerant South Beach. The rest of Miami is about as far from being tolerant as you can get.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:38 PM

433 posts, read 952,346 times
I believe Miami is just as open minded as other normal cities in America. Definition of normal city; everything except any city in California, and NYC.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:13 AM

433 posts, read 952,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
Now that Manolon puts it that way, I can understand why so many people feel rather guilty for being light skinned. I guess those kids imitating the black culture are open minded after all. They want to suffer the life and live the life of a black person in order to understand them better, and, know more of the African American culture - a flattering move I might say. It's a sign of respect and a way of saying: "I'm with you, brother"
All that about White, Black, and Hispanics is another way that powerful organizations and politicians use to make more money and control the cattle. The scary stuff is the amount of people who actually believe we are different just because our melanin. Though I must confess the Russian girls in SB are gifts from the big guy in heaven. Either way, when I started applying for jobs when I was a recent off the boat reffy, I was confused up to my ba!@lls. What is a white person, a Hispanics person, and an Asian Person? That’s why I generally put others or two or more races. It's rather funny when you go to the West and they are expecting a brown guy or minority looking guy. I just go with the flow and make stories about how my family descends from the Mayan aristocracy. You should see their faces. Daa! More hilarious when some redneck says, but man you speak Mexican! LOL It happened to me, and in Florida.

Winter, guilty of what? The Western man has run the show only during the last 2000 years but before that other cultures around the world were also fuc!@#ing the disadvantaged guy. Not to mention that African slaves were actually sold by powerful African tribes in the coastal areas of West Africa. So I enjoy this ride while respecting other cultures because tomorrow white people could become the blacks of the future. But I think positive; the natural selection will increased the percentage of white people in NBA. LOL. And don’t get me started with the level of classicism, xenophobia, and racism that still exist in Asia. Look at the Japanese they rather die old than accept other Asian immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami