Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 06:36 AM

6 posts, read 6,684 times

Advertisements

first of all, thank you for your advice!

Our house is valutated 500k, 550k furnished !Now we would like to put it on the market and see what will happen!!

If somebody does an offer! We appreciate view foreclosure houses but we know it's really difficult!
If we do an offer to a bank, how many days will we wait for an aswer more or less?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 11:16 AM
r_k

836 posts, read 2,189,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cri.volpin View Post
first of all, thank you for your advice!

Our house is valutated 500k, 550k furnished !Now we would like to put it on the market and see what will happen!!

If somebody does an offer! We appreciate view foreclosure houses but we know it's really difficult!
If we do an offer to a bank, how many days will we wait for an aswer more or less?
OK good luck. For making an offer to a bank, they will usually reply fairly quickly:

(1) Foreclosure (I assume we're really talking REO, or bank owned. Foreclosure also means other things): 2 to 10 days. You should put a contingency in your offer asking for a reply within a few days.

(2) Short Sale: Anywhere from a week upto many months.

In all cases when dealing with a bank, you have to be extra careful. They often have missing or lost paperwork, pending court cases etc. These can cause the sale to fall through even after the offer is accepted.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:15 AM

Sorry if i'm not clear! I was talking about bank owned! For us this procedure is completly new because it Italy is completly different!

but do you think it worths to look for a forclosure house?

Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 PM
r_k

Quote:
Originally Posted by cri.volpin View Post
...but do you think it worths to look for a forclosure house?
Sure, some of the better deals are foreclosures (or more correctly, reo/bank owned).

You should look at all properties.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:35 AM

'If i buy a foreclosure house, how is the property tax calculated?
On the house value or on the price I get to the bank??

Old 08-20-2011, 08:36 PM
r_k

Property tax is calculated based on the estimated value of the house (as determined by the county assessor's office). It is not based on what you paid for it.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:16 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
I suggest you hire a Realtor to sell your house & help you find you a foreclosure property. Also if you just bought your house a few months ago I wouldn't expect you to make a profit or even break even depending on how much money you put down in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami