Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:54 PM

3 posts, read 8,630 times

Advertisements

I'm an 19 yrs AA male about to attend the University of Miami Or Florida International University next year. I have a family member who lives down in south beach and she enjoys it. Do you need to know how to speak spanish for meeting women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 10:42 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,471,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddan91 View Post
I'm an 19 yrs AA male about to attend the University of Miami Or Florida International University next year. I have a family member who lives down in south beach and she enjoys it. Do you need to know how to speak spanish for meeting women?
All you need to do to meet women in South Beach is leave your door open.

Old 10-20-2011, 12:37 AM

1,190 posts, read 2,251,466 times
No you don't need Spanish but it would help if you know it. Miami's dating scene depends on how hard you put an effort IMO

Old 10-20-2011, 03:21 AM

250 posts, read 696,239 times
Worst place to date ever unless you got money or fake that you got money... Get a hobby, focus on your future, and if you happen to meet someone then consider yourself lucky... maybe. Forget everything I said if your player skills are strong.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:09 AM

932 posts, read 1,176,968 times
My advice for how to date in Miami:

1) Either have money, or pretend you do, by renting an expensive car and cruising around South Beach.

2) Do not be a gentleman - be THE MAN.

3) Make sure you hit the gym at least twice a day (and be sure to mention that, along with how many lbs you can bench press).

4) Do not discuss anything remotely intellectual, like books, politics or news, for example.

5) Talk about yourself a lot, be a narcissist.

6) Do not call her back. Disappear, then let her do the chasing.

7) Act macho, even if that's not in your nature.

8) When on a date with her, be sure to check out other women.

9) Be sure to tell her what to do; what she can and cannot wear / eat.

10) If it gets serious, cheat (or she'll beat you to it), or at the very least, spend more time with your friends than with her so that she automatically assumes you're cheating.

Last edited by Glasvegas; 10-20-2011 at 04:45 AM..

Old 10-20-2011, 04:42 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
That's maybe for SOBE girls, but that doesn't apply to the regula Miami gurl.

Miami girls are very faithful, adorable, cool, open minded, family oriented and fun.

I'm not being sarcastic, btw. I'm just telling the truth.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasvegas View Post
My advice for how to date in Miami:

1) Either have money, or pretend you do, by renting an expensive car and cruising around South Beach.

2) Do not be a gentleman - be THE MAN.

3) Make sure you hit the gym at least twice a day (and be sure to mention that, along with how many lbs you can bench press).

4) Do not discuss anything remotely intellectual, like books, politics or news, for example.

5) Talk about yourself a lot, be a narcissist.

6) Do not call her back. Disappear, then let her do the chasing.

7) Act macho, even if that's not in your nature.

8) When on a date with her, be sure to check out other women.

9) Be sure to tell her what to do; what she can and cannot wear / eat.

10) If it gets serious, cheat (or she'll beat you to it), or at the very least, spend more time with your friends than with her so that she automatically assumes you're cheating.
#11 would be the new term called "swagger" which was once called style...

Well said in many ways... Sad but true cold hard Miami reality for MEN. Sorry to say crossing a bridge doesnt change this fact its all over the place. I wish I could do this but I just dont have the heart for it. I am a nice guy and these women will chew me up and spit me out. A few have...

Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 AM

932 posts, read 1,176,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmontaq View Post
#11 would be the new term called "swagger" which was once called style...

Well said in many ways... Sad but true cold hard Miami reality for MEN. Sorry to say crossing a bridge doesnt change this fact its all over the place. I wish I could do this but I just dont have the heart for it. I am a nice guy and these women will chew me up and spit me out. A few have...
I hate the word "swagger" or "swag". I prefer to refer to swaggery folk as d0uchebags.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:07 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
I'M a swagger

no kidding

Old 10-20-2011, 12:18 PM

A great girl I know that recently moved here calls the actions of these guys Miami Douchebagery. She is one of the 5% of the women this crap doesnt work on. The other 95% of so called ladies (being nice) left keep the game going.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami