Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2011, 02:03 PM

108 posts, read 229,839 times

Advertisements

..... and cops didn't do much. What happened? I walked into the movies at 7... during the movies a bunch of black people were very roudy in the back, ran out...then I hear noise outside, walk out after the movies and it was 100's of them outside. It looked like I had walked out of the movies in Carol City...

There were mobs of them, then a bang (maybe a shot) and they all scattered, cops every where, but just standing by their cars... I walk back home, and they were like ants just all over the neiighborhood.

I haven't seen anything in the news... Is this going to become the next "Miami Beach Memorial Day weekend" every Christmas now? Thank god for concealed weapons license in Florida.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:55 PM

2,987 posts, read 10,100,973 times
I'm the first one to not put up with BS in Miami...but, your post has a strong disdain for Black people. I don't see why that is your issue. I would have named the thread melee at Miami Lakes. What difference would it make if the thugs were Latin or White or Black? I will step out of my traditional role on this board and say that these things happen in other cities, by all kinds of people. If you had this experience one time and people happened to be Black, I am sorry you think this is a justification to retell the story with a racial chip on your shoulder. You need to actually meet Black people and get over the tired stereotypes and your totally disrespectful language and attitude towards them. Why don't you try the big brother big sister program and volunteer to help youth from this community if you think they are all so out of control and you are so composed? Why not write a letter to Miami Dade PD about this? Why just spew volatile language on an anonymous internet board?

Since your real concern seems to be skin color, go seek professional help. This board can't help you with that, we deal with city issues, not antiquainted racial stereotypes.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:21 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,155,799 times
Is this guy for real?? @_@

Old 12-27-2011, 02:44 AM

108 posts, read 229,839 times
Label it how you want, but it was obviously NOT normal for the neighborhood's demographics when there were Metro Dade, Miami Gardens, and FHPs... So even law enforcement saw a problem brewing

Thanks for bumping up the thread btw... so did anyone find out what happened?

Old 12-27-2011, 06:47 AM

529 posts, read 1,139,932 times
Maybe it was one of those flash mobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami