U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:36 PM

4,836 posts, read 10,777,726 times

Advertisements

Did not take long for Mr. Santos to come on an start trolling away with his nonsense.

Anyway its a nice relief. After spending 4 winters in DC I missed the chilly air a little bit. Not that this is anything compared to DC, this is a mild winter day for DC. Actually planning on going to the zoo tomarrow. Have not been in years, heard crowds are light and the big animals like to get out and move around on "cold" days.

As for the weather, the actual Temp in "Miami" on the coast wont get below 40, inland will be in the 30s maybe high 20s for a few hours early morning and thats it. Back to a low of 58 on Friday. Back to about 80 degrees on Sunday, it is just a very strong Siberian air mass coming in. Will happen once a year or so.
Havana Cuba tonight will be getting down to 52 degrees.

Its gonna feel like a real winter day for a few hours due to the wind chill. Its a nice change.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 06:58 PM

375 posts, read 878,802 times
We need some farmers to get on city-data and tell us their pain!

Old 01-03-2012, 07:11 PM

4,946 posts, read 9,063,735 times
This thread was ill intended... now I see that.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:37 PM

17,351 posts, read 23,116,249 times
I like it when I have head in my apt!!! FML

Old 01-03-2012, 07:49 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,100,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I like it when I have head in my apt!!! FML

Say what?? I hope you mean heat or very interesting.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:03 PM

525 posts, read 630,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
Did not take long for Mr. Santos to come on an start trolling away with his nonsense.

Anyway its a nice relief. After spending 4 winters in DC I missed the chilly air a little bit. Not that this is anything compared to DC, this is a mild winter day for DC. Actually planning on going to the zoo tomarrow. Have not been in years, heard crowds are light and the big animals like to get out and move around on "cold" days.

As for the weather, the actual Temp in "Miami" on the coast wont get below 40, inland will be in the 30s maybe high 20s for a few hours early morning and thats it. Back to a low of 58 on Friday. Back to about 80 degrees on Sunday, it is just a very strong Siberian air mass coming in. Will happen once a year or so.
Havana Cuba tonight will be getting down to 52 degrees.

Its gonna feel like a real winter day for a few hours due to the wind chill. Its a nice change.
Stop LYING Miami ( yes even the COAST) CAN and HAS gone BELOW 40 degrees and the WIND CHILL and BREEZE and humidity makes it feel like 20 degrees on the coldest days. FEELING COLDER THAN INLAND LOL !

MIAMI AND ALL OF FLORIDA GETS COLD. TIME TO OWN UP TO IT. THE WEATHER CHANNEL EXPOSES THIS.

MIAMI WILL FEEL FREEEEEEEEEZING

and the high temperature of ONLY 53 LOL !!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:39 PM

4,836 posts, read 10,777,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickSantos View Post
Stop LYING Miami ( yes even the COAST) CAN and HAS gone BELOW 40 degrees and the WIND CHILL and BREEZE and humidity makes it feel like 20 degrees on the coldest days. FEELING COLDER THAN INLAND LOL !

MIAMI AND ALL OF FLORIDA GETS COLD. TIME TO OWN UP TO IT. THE WEATHER CHANNEL EXPOSES THIS.

MIAMI WILL FEEL FREEEEEEEEEZING

and the high temperature of ONLY 53 LOL !!!!!!!!
I don't think anyone is debating whether Miami gets cold a few days a year. So thanks for the obvious.

No one debating whether Florida gets cold. It snows in Florida every few years up North. Ugh why I am wasting my time with someone who is probably 12 years old or at least acts like it.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:30 AM

809 posts, read 2,112,426 times
I am loving every minute of it. Now I can put my Marshalls lawayay purchases to good use.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:08 AM

630 posts, read 693,603 times
Miami gets cold but it is easy to deal with. I grew up in S Miami and when I was a senior in high school we moved to where my mom is from in the upper midwest on the Canadian border. Ive kind of adjusted to both extremes and can handle extreme cold or blistering humid heat.

Mom being from a cold climate in winter down there would turn on the oven and put a fan near it for about a half hour in the morning to knock the chill out of the air and aside from that our heaters never worked. It really isnt cold, up here I walk around in short sleves when its 40 degrees if there isnt any wind. The jacket and coats get old, be thankful for the great weather down there.Trust me its not cold

Old 01-04-2012, 10:20 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,188,655 times
It is always funny listening to you guys complain about the cold. I grew up down there and took for granted how great the weather was..(other than June-Aug). !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: