Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2012, 02:08 PM

15 posts, read 34,394 times

Advertisements

I have been trying to help my friend who is currently car-less to buy a Lexus, we have already gone to Lexus of West Kendall and Kendall Lexus (same owners apparently), and have had bad experience (It's like them selling you a car is doing you a favor).

Can anyone recommend another Lexus dealer in South Florida? I have been told JM Lexus is good, but my friend lives close to Cutler Bay, so the drive to get maintenance to JM Lexus is not enticing.

If not Lexus, he is also considering an Acura (already excluding Miami Acura), so if you know of a good Acura dealership please do let me know.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
Go through the internet sales people at the dealerships. You will always get the best deals through them rather than walking in and dealing with the people on the showroom floor. Just because you buy from one dealer doesn't mean you have to take it there to be serviced, he can buy it in North Miami and take it to Kendall to be serviced.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:44 PM

15 posts, read 34,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
Go through the internet sales people at the dealerships. You will always get the best deals through them rather than walking in and dealing with the people on the showroom floor. Just because you buy from one dealer doesn't mean you have to take it there to be serviced, he can buy it in North Miami and take it to Kendall to be serviced.
Who are the internet sales people? How do I contact them?

Old 03-05-2012, 02:52 PM

4,836 posts, read 12,008,156 times
The one I know always gets fantastic reviews is Lexus of Pembroke Pines. You can always buy the car there and then take it for service at another dealer.

Also there is lexus of North Miami.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andcas7 View Post
Who are the internet sales people? How do I contact them?
Each car dealership has an internet sales person, this goes for all car makers. You contact them through the internet via email. I took a look at the local Lexus dealership websites, looks like they are all the same layout. On the home page of the Lexus dealerships, there is a link at the bottom called Purchase Inquiry. If you click on that and fill in all the information, that should get you to the internet sales people. They should email you back. I have found these guys have the best deals, good luck!

Old 03-06-2012, 02:33 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Countyline Lexus in Pembroke Pines

Old 03-06-2012, 02:34 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
Each car dealership has an internet sales person, this goes for all car makers. You contact them through the internet via email. I took a look at the local Lexus dealership websites, looks like they are all the same layout. On the home page of the Lexus dealerships, there is a link at the bottom called Purchase Inquiry. If you click on that and fill in all the information, that should get you to the internet sales people. They should email you back. I have found these guys have the best deals, good luck!
I have been an internet sales person for MB/Infiniti..All I do is get your info, set up an appointment for a salesperson for you to come in and talk to. Same price whether I tell you or the salesperson tells you. It just cuts out some of the slack time that's all

Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM

^^^When I bought my last car from Lexus, I bought through the internet sales person, not a showroom floor sales person. I emailed Lexus, got an email from their internet person and a few emails back and forth we agreed to a price and I bought the car the next day through him (had to wait a few weeks for the car to come in off the boat). That was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car, I told him and he smiled. I'll never purchase a car by walking into a showroom floor and haggling over the price when I can do it over the internet in my time, its so much easier this way. Each dealer may be different, I bought through Countyline Lexus which is now Lexus of North Miami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami