Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:58 AM

202 posts, read 568,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
What pastor or civil right activist is telling these kids to act a fool like this? Its time for us to grow up as adults before we can ask kids to. Unfortunatly bad decisions where made by the Sanford PD. They are not very good examples for our kids or how to be held accountable. Pators and civil rights activist has nothing to do with it.
-----------

If the media, school teachers, school books and politicians tells them that they are victims, even if they enjoy enviable subsidies, grants, scholarship, social housing and had every opportunity to study and advance in life.......they are going to believe they are victims and that the white man is evil. They'll mistify their past and future and they will believe that they are surrounded by enemies...

Something similar happened in Germany, Germans were led to believe that they were victims of a world conspiracy schemed by Goebbels, and when they were fully convinced that they were victims and that the world was against them, they could be easely led by others to commit atrocities.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:27 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times
Default Racism is a fact of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahh View Post
-----------

If the media, school teachers, school books and politicians tells them that they are victims, even if they enjoy enviable subsidies, grants, scholarship, social housing and had every opportunity to study and advance in life.......they are going to believe they are victims and that the white man is evil. They'll mistify their past and future and they will believe that they are surrounded by enemies...
Racism is a fact of life and we need to be able to teach Black kids how to successfully deal with it so they can have a good life. I dont know of one Black person that think all white people are evil. The media, school teachers polititians doesnt give us a victim mentality. Where are you getting your information from? I along with most Blacks have never benefit from social housing. What is an enviable subsity that you are writing of that Blacks have access to more than other groups? IMO, I think you and who ever taught you need to learn the difference between what black people do and whats going on in Miami now. Trevon Martin was not a criminal just like most black males are not. George Zimmerman does have a history that cause many to question his integrity. Its not just Blacks that believe that he should have been arrested and there is nothing wrong with anyone insisting that justice be served.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:01 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,128,900 times
I was the op in this thread....I still believe that Zimmerman is guilty! Here is some information just released from the embalmer:

Funeral director: No signs of struggle on Martin's body | News - Home

Old 03-29-2012, 04:07 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,319,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Trevon Martin was not a criminal just like most black males are not.
Is that your way of saying most black males are criminals? Because Treyvon was stealing jewelry, dealing drugs, assaulting school bus drivers, and collecting social security numbers. Those are all crimes.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:26 PM

202 posts, read 568,121 times
Racism is a fact of life and we need to be able to teach Black kids how to successfully deal with it so they can have a good life. I dont know of one Black person that think all white people are evil. The media, school teachers polititians doesnt give us a victim mentality.
-----

If you read carefully your lines, you will find out that you are contradicting yourself.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:53 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn247 View Post
Hi Kinetic.....how are you?
I'm fine...living and such...

Undercover cops being a-holes....but that is another thread.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:25 PM

835 posts, read 1,040,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
martin beat up zimmerman b4 the was shot. see link.
this reminds me of OJ trial.

911 Tapes of George Zimmerman Killing Trayvon Martin Released

Zimmerman followed Martin after he was told by police to stay put.

I guarantee you would do anything to get away from a strange man that's following you around. You don't know what he could do.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
Is that your way of saying most black males are criminals? Because Treyvon was stealing jewelry, dealing drugs, assaulting school bus drivers, and collecting social security numbers. Those are all crimes.

But, what does that have to do with him being shot on his way from the store.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:54 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,823,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
Zimmerman followed Martin after he was told by police to stay put.

I guarantee you would do anything to get away from a strange man that's following you around. You don't know what he could do.
He was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher not the police.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
He was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher not the police.

That still doesn't change the fact he was told to stay where he was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami