Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 10:13 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,202 times

Advertisements

Dude, really??? Come on!! You might as well be like all the other racists and just say "They all look alike to me!"

You got every single one of your details wrong. Trayvon's name is TRAYVON! Not Trevor! He's from Miami, not Gainsville. Hell, the guy in the mugshot doesn't look anything like Trayvon! So it's not bad enough that this kid has to die at the hands of a racist, but you have to pull out some false information to smear this guy's character. So everything you just said here has ZERO CREDIBILITY because you deliberately used false information to slander this guy's character. Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahh View Post

I would too if I had a criminal record including arrests for drugs, theft, and violent crime. I would too if I were a gang member with the nickname of "nightstalker". I would do anything to get away from a cop or vigilante if I had such a record and I had been carrying tools supposedly to break into homes in a gated community.

Trevor S Martin Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records

Old 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,202 times
Heres a cliche I've seen time and time again in movies:

Guy X wants to kill Guy Y.

So he follows and stalks Guy Y and when he has him in a place that he thinks will work, he makes a 911 call and says he's

1) following a suspicious character or

2)being home invaded and in fear for his life or

3) being chased by a suspicious guy.

Then he shoots Guy Y.

Then he

1)punches his own face to make it look like a struggle. or...

2)Shoots himself in the shoulder or arm with a drop weapon and plants it on Guy Y for the police to find. or..

3)Just claims self defense and says the guy was fidgeting around with his waistband like he had a weapon.

And if all goes according to plan, then Guy X

profits..

Frankly If I were to invoke the "Stand your ground" law, I would invoke it in Trayvon's favor since he had to defend himself against a man with a gun that was following him, and he should be able to use what ever force necessary to defend his own life against a gunman, and judging from the 911 tapes I've heard, it sounds like it was Trayvon's voice calling for help in the background. Which stopped abruptly after the gunshot.

It definitely wasn't Zimmerman, and lets be real here: A guy doesn't scream with that level of intensity like a wounded animal when he's being punched. But guys (even the toughest) DO scream like that, when they are being stabbed multiple times or in the moments before their decapitation. I've seen a couple of decapitations and stabbings and that's exactly what happens. But it doesn't happen when a 250 lb guy is being punched, headbutted or having his head slammed into a sidewalk.

But guys who are about to be shot, who are pleading for their lives scream like that. They surely do.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:58 AM

202 posts, read 567,889 times
Citizens in Miami or elsewhere should organize rallies, protests and biased media coverage whenever any (Black, Latin, Striped, Tibetan, etc) kills any (Black, Latin, Striped, Tibetan, etc).

Old 04-03-2012, 08:29 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,452,069 times
Closing the thread as we can't stay on topic. If you would like to discuss the Martin Zimmerman case we have a thread already discussing this topic. //www.city-data.com/forum/flori...rd-murder.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami