Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM

3,848 posts, read 9,319,497 times

Advertisements

Back for a second season. I haven't seen anything posted in the Herald or any ads on Bravo about it, but saw it while poking around their site yesterday.

The Real Housewives of Miami - Season 2 - Bravo TV Official Site

Quote:
Bravo recently announced the addition of Lisa Hochstein, Joanna Krupa, Ana Quincoces and Karent Sierra to the show. They join returning Housewives Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton.
September 13 at 10 PM... don't forget to tune in!

Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5SJ...eature=related
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 10:49 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
GIRLS'RE TOO YOUNG, do not want

Old 08-03-2012, 06:28 AM

798 posts, read 1,459,391 times
UUU, and it all happens in Miami? That's so unreal. I mean, the 99% of real life of Miamians are far from it. Cubans pretending be wannabe Californian rich girls, bitchy adulterous wifes, gay teens sons, flashiness, etc.. The most callable real thing was the English "machetiado".. I saw it here btw http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i.../season_1.html

The most sick part was when they labeled themselves with the cooking hat..
I am not surprised of these kind of programs since Bravo is a LGTB channel essentially.

Last edited by angelscorpio; 08-03-2012 at 07:16 AM..

Old 08-03-2012, 06:45 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,450,255 times
I watched a few episode from their first season, it was so bad. The one episode I watched, one of the woman was having lunch with a girlfriend, the husband was at a business meeting when he got a call from the school that they forgot to pick up their son. The husband called the woman to ask her to pick up the child. She couldn't because she was at lunch. The husband had to leave the business meeting to pick up the son. I can't believe they have a second season.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
I am not surprised of these kind of programs since Bravo is a LGTB channel essentially.
What does that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
I watched a few episode from their first season, it was so bad. The one episode I watched, one of the woman was having lunch with a girlfriend, the husband was at a business meeting when he got a call from the school that they forgot to pick up their son. The husband called the woman to ask her to pick up the child. She couldn't because she was at lunch. The husband had to leave the business meeting to pick up the son. I can't believe they have a second season.
Apparently Andy Cohen from Bravo was enamored by Elsa Patton (Marysol's mother) and that's why they got picked up again. It'll be interesting to see if this season is any better. The last one was actually supposed to be show just about Miami but at the last minute they made it part of the Housewives franchise.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:08 PM

48 posts, read 95,468 times
horrible, I the racial type casting... might as well air it in Spanish, I mean are there no black women in Miami?

Old 08-05-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpowell84 View Post
horrible, I the racial type casting... might as well air it in Spanish, I mean are there no black women in Miami?
I suppose so. I think there's still a major divide in TV. There aren't a lot of black people on big cable TV shows but then again there's not a lot of white people on BET or Telemundo.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:00 PM

798 posts, read 1,459,391 times
Originally Posted by angelscorpio
[quote=Coconut1;25478515]What does that mean?

A lot of channels nowdays like Bravo and others are very interested in spreading the LGTB lifestyle subtly. You can tell it in this kind of reality. When u watch this channel putting a special effort in showing hyper dominant woman leading metrosexual husbands, bf's or effeminate sons, hairstylers, chefs, and all gay community there. I couldn't tell if Adrianna's son was a girl or a boy with that attitude and hair,... gosh! That boy really needs a father asap or his dominant mother will suck up the few masculinity it remains on him. Where the all entire action is centered on women. Men are showed like mere decorative objects there.

All the message out there is like saying "Women lead and men are not important. we don't need them anymore" which is one of the feminism's maxim, and remember that LGTB steam from feminism in the 60's. It's another way for bashing men.

That's why I say that Bravo is another subtle strategy of LGTB agenda for domination. Remember behind LGTB, ONG's are the evil Rockefellers.. The illuminati.

I am not surprised why most of those wifes are single since are narcissistic and neurotic ppl.

On the other hand, I agree with the person who said the program discrimination with the unbalanced casting not showing black, Asian and other races that are housewifes in Miami too. Putting three Cubans there is unbearable and unfair.

Last edited by angelscorpio; 08-05-2012 at 03:33 PM..

Old 08-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
A lot of channels nowdays like Bravo and others are very interested in spreading the LGTB lifestyle subtly. You can tell it in this kind of reality. When u watch this channel putting a special effort in showing hyper dominant woman leading metrosexual husbands, bf's or effeminate sons, hairstylers, chefs, and all gay community there. I couldn't tell if Adrianna's son was a girl or a boy with that attitude and hair,... gosh! That boy really needs a father asap or his dominant mother will suck up the few masculinity it remains on him. Where the all entire action is centered on women. Men are showed like mere decorative objects there.

All the message out there is like saying "Women lead and men are not important. we don't need them anymore" which is one of the feminism's maxim, and remember that LGTB steam from feminism in the 60's. It's another way for bashing men.

That's why I say that Bravo is another subtle strategy of LGTB agenda for domination. Remember behind LGTB, ONG's are the evil Rockefellers.. The illuminati.

I am not surprised why most of those wifes are single since are narcissistic and neurotic ppl.

On the other hand, I agree with the person who said the program discrimination with the unbalanced casting not showing black, Asian and other races that are housewifes in Miami too. Putting three Cubans there is unbearable and unfair.
You should be embarrassed about what you just posted. Equality for women and gays is still sorely lacking in this country.

Just because you're a 'man' doesn't give you any special treatment. Respect for all people is earned, not given based on gender.

As for Adrianna's son- from what I saw in the last season, she's doing just fine with him. That's more than I can say for some people.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:48 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
These kinds of shows (Cougartown, Housewives, Sex and The City, etc...) try to send women a message that they don't need a man to be successful in life, which is quite refreshing. They can be all the "pig" they want to be because they don't have to explain themselves to the "man" and act all nice just so they can have that one guy who will put up with them.

The bad thing about these shows though is that they make all these single successful women look desperate for a male affection or understanding. All these good elements (free sex everywhere, one night stands, being not so responsible, etc...) are overshadowed when that particular female character feels lonely and unappreciated at the end of every day. On top of everything, most episodes are based on getting rid from particular lifestyle and luckily meeting the perfect Man.
I find this rather unfair actually. Makes me believe that they actually need a male companionship to make their life complete... it feels like male supremacy in disguise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami