Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2012, 04:51 PM

203 posts, read 516,969 times

Advertisements

Hello guys, I am currently living in West Miramar but I am looking to purchase a 2bed/2.5bath (1251 sq ft) condo at 360 Condo in North Bay Village. I have been searching and looks like you get more bang for your buck in North Bay Village when compared to Aventura and other condo filled areas. I wanted to know if any of you are familiar with North Bay Village or the 360 Condo building. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 08:29 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,921,755 times
I know there were lots of foreclosures in NBV, so you might want to look into the health of the condo board. If you like unobstructed water views, the 360 beats most is not all similarly-priced complexes in Aventura. Some downsides of North Bay Village: the drawbridges, have to drive through the 'hood to get to I-95 (and 79th&Biscayne on the way back...), greater hurricane risk, spring tide flooding, and not as much open green space, and corruption in the city government.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneMan1992 View Post
I know there were lots of foreclosures in NBV, so you might want to look into the health of the condo board. If you like unobstructed water views, the 360 beats most is not all similarly-priced complexes in Aventura. Some downsides of North Bay Village: the drawbridges, have to drive through the 'hood to get to I-95 (and 79th&Biscayne on the way back...), greater hurricane risk, spring tide flooding, and not as much open green space, and corruption in the city government.
You are right. I passed over at 360 after the pictures I seen online and I was not impressed with the area. The condo is nice with the surrounding condos are a mess. Like you said I had to drive through the hood and also the drawbridges. Not my cup of tea. I like the downtown/brickell area. One Miami is really nice.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,921,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayNagin504 View Post
You are right. I passed over at 360 after the pictures I seen online and I was not impressed with the area. The condo is nice with the surrounding condos are a mess. Like you said I had to drive through the hood and also the drawbridges. Not my cup of tea. I like the downtown/brickell area. One Miami is really nice.
The area around One Miami can be a bit desolate after dark, so you might want to look south of the Miami River, which is a bit more lively. There are also some very nice waterfront condos in lower Brickell (below the "Broadway" curve). Depends if you want to be in the heart of downtown and the financial district, or somewhere that's more residential. If you run or cycle any, you'd probably want to be closer to the Rickenbacker Causeway.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:44 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,939,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneMan1992 View Post
There are also some very nice waterfront condos in lower Brickell (below the "Broadway" curve). Depends if you want to be in the heart of downtown and the financial district, or somewhere that's more residential. If you run or cycle any, you'd probably want to be closer to the Rickenbacker Causeway.
I have friends who live in Bristol Tower and they absolutely love it and the area.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:45 PM

I checked out those places and I am not looking to spend Brickell money. What do you think about Marina Blue or 1800 Club?

Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM

4,346 posts, read 7,792,399 times
So what happened with the 360 idea?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami