Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM

229 posts, read 533,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outofthematrix View Post
I really enjoy the fact that the thread I started Has all the facts proven within the thread itself come to life.....
True... Here's an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outofthematrix View Post
I never fight or get loud with a dude verbally...IM the kinda guy you call the police on once you realize Im not backing off if you really took it there and disrespected me....you can explain to the cops why your mouth is leaking red and you are now missing teeth and got beat to the state of unconsciousness again im no tough guy... lol and that's just me being nice....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 09:53 PM

353 posts, read 814,394 times
At this point its a moot point....and pretty much anyone that is just coming into thread is just tagging along monkey see monkey do,the jokes are irrelevant... and people forgot that serious things do happen and can start from just online chatting so all the lame little pictures and stupid jokes are pointless,truly are,and on top of that are becoming so predictable...esp when I,myself used the term tough guy....people are either stuck under a rock or truly think things cant get out of hand....i suggest you sit back and just observe and stop acknowledging me or worrying about me..ill do the same from now on....again its all really funny to me....I stay laughing at them not with them

Old 06-23-2013, 09:53 PM

179 posts, read 308,584 times
That's not an example of what he's talking about in this thread.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSicily954 View Post
That's not an example of what he's talking about in this thread.
Yes he was. He was implying that there were guys on here acting like wannabe tough guys when in reality it was him acting like that as proven by his post. Sorry that you couldn't understand that.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:22 PM

313 posts, read 647,383 times
Nevermind. Lets just let this thread die. It was done for since post 1.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCounty View Post
Yes he was. He was implying that there were guys on here acting like wannabe tough guys when in reality it was him acting like that as proven by his post. Sorry that you couldn't understand that.
Nahhhh, not really. That wasn't his main objective when he made this thread. He was talking about the guys who act tough in public, and the pissing contests, etc etc etc. What he said in his last post was referring to what he would do to those types of guys if he wasn't above that type of behavior.

Your condescending tone...yeah...that's the type of behavior I think he's referring to.

Sorry that you couldn't understand that.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 PM

529 posts, read 1,145,313 times
You're on that new crack. I think there are probably more men in touch with their metrosexual feminine hipster wussy side in Miami than ever before.

Also delete this thread.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSicily954 View Post
Nahhhh, not really. That wasn't his main objective when he made this thread. He was talking about the guys who act tough in public, and the pissing contests, etc etc etc. What he said in his last post was referring to what he would do to those types of guys if he wasn't above that type of behavior.

Your condescending tone...yeah...that's the type of behavior I think he's referring to.

Sorry that you couldn't understand that.
He didn't mention or imply "condescending" behavior anywhere in his post, so, yeah... You failed to comprehend everything properly again. It's funny how you and him make fun of the guys in Miami that act like this yet this type of behavior is rampant in New York and Philly as well... even more so than here. You guys seem to hate Miami yet live close to here and continuously bash it on this forum... Why not go to the northern states if you like those so much?

Old 06-23-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCounty View Post
He didn't mention or imply "condescending" behavior anywhere in his post, so, yeah... You failed to comprehend everything properly again. It's funny how you and him make fun of the guys in Miami that act like this yet this type of behavior is rampant in New York and Philly as well... even more so than here. You guys seem to hate Miami yet live close to here and continuously bash it on this forum... Why not go to the northern states if you like those so much?
How do I continuously bash on Miami?

Am I not telling the truth? Is this type of behavior not rampant in Miami? I don't give a damn about Philly or New York. I've never been to Philly or NYC. I'm talking about Miami.

It's not "bashing" if it's true. The truth is the truth. I know plenty of people who have no bias and feel the same way about Miami.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_zed View Post
You're on that new crack. I think there are probably more men in touch with their metrosexual feminine hipster wussy side in Miami than ever before.
That's the OTHER half of the male population in Miami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami