Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 06:44 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,595,046 times

Advertisements

This happens all over South Florida, at least the "robbering" still trying to figure that one out, didn't shoot and kill the worker like hat happened here a few months ago.

Gas-station clerk shot dead during robbery | Local News - WPBF Home

Old 07-05-2014, 05:21 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
This type of stuff happens everywhere all of the United States and the world.

Your point?

Only immigrants do this? Because the stats would say otherwise.
I thought the same thing. I have been to some pretty scary places where a majority of the people are White. But they are low-income White areas that attract Nazi type ignorant people.

SCARY.

Old 07-05-2014, 05:30 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Lol. I think you will find that Wall Street does a lot more 'robbering' of Americans on a much greater scale than Cuban refugees, but you will probably not find a you tube video as they excel at doing it and getting away with it.

Old 07-05-2014, 08:44 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDb6r_KCgGQ

Although I don't live in Hialeah I still personally find this really scary...The situation of Miami is getting really worst since every single day tons of refugees are docking on our shores.
This threw me for a loop. I guess the infinitive of robbering would have to be to robber?

Old 07-05-2014, 09:38 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Yes, he meant committing armed robberies not robber. It's a common mistake that Spanish speakers who are learning English make since the verb in Spanish is "robar".

I am sure many people here understood what he meant but are taking cheap shots at his limited English skills. Don't most people want Miami hispanics to learn English? I don't think some of your attitudes are very motivating.

I am more annoyed with his constant Cuban bashing and I think the OP is from the same country I came from.(which makes me even more annoyed)

Old 07-06-2014, 04:42 AM

798 posts, read 1,460,255 times
yeah... ï've never been bushwhacked but my hoser was. And in his own car in front of his house.. that's really scary.. I was checking CrimeMapping.com - National Map and I was like: OMG! all type of heisters, robbers, (not robbering typo. I was presto lol), porch climbers, and so on... but u know what... there is also a LOT OF flimflammers out there...that are not spotted in that site.

I am not sure if this has something to do with the increasing of marijuana since Gov. Rick Scott signed the "Charlotte's Web" bill into law. The bill allows certain strains of noneuphoric marijuana tincture to be used to treat a very short list of maladies, including childhood epilepsy but it is obviously another "alibi" to use as a run-of-the-mill daily basis.

Last edited by angelscorpio; 07-06-2014 at 05:04 AM..

Old 07-06-2014, 05:02 AM

798 posts, read 1,460,255 times
Default Wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yes, he meant committing armed robberies not robber. It's a common mistake that Spanish speakers who are learning English make since the verb in Spanish is "robar".

I am sure many people here understood what he meant but are taking cheap shots at his limited English skills. Don't most people want Miami hispanics to learn English? I don't think some of your attitudes are very motivating.

I am more annoyed with his constant Cuban bashing and I think the OP is from the same country I came from.(which makes me even more annoyed)

No Sir.. all your fluffed hypothetical shots were totally veered. It was just a fast typo. and no, ppl from my country are not that quart low like you. And bashing is not a real accurate description for a reality.

Last edited by angelscorpio; 07-06-2014 at 05:14 AM..

Old 07-06-2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
No Sir.. all your fluffed hypothetical shots were totally veered. It was just a fast typo. and no, ppl from my country are not that quart low like you. And bashing is not a real accurate description for a reality.
You also have reading comprehension issues. You just have no idea what I typed. It wasn't a typo. It's not the first time you make those type of mistakes just like it's not the first, second or third time you bash Cubans.

And unfortunately you just described what you are. A hateful South American that has nothing better to do than bash other nationalizes as if your country didn't have its share of criminals that also come to the US to rob and kill for a few dollars. Tell me what country is more violent, Cuba or your country?

Let me take a wild guess, is your country on this list? Do you see Cuba? Nope.

These 10 Countries Have The World's Highest Murder Rates

Old 07-06-2014, 09:27 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

LOL! Is he Cuban?

I'm Cuban.

Anyway, yeah, it's aggravating hearing him whine about crime from Cubans to the exclusion of the entire rest of the universe. Clearly he's got his little CIA agenda all set out and is determined to push it. He must have the CIA coloring book and crayons.

Old 07-06-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
LOL! Is he Cuban?

I'm Cuban.

Anyway, yeah, it's aggravating hearing him whine about crime from Cubans to the exclusion of the entire rest of the universe. Clearly he's got his little CIA agenda all set out and is determined to push it. He must have the CIA coloring book and crayons.
No, he's Colombian but he doesn't represent all Colombians, just the annoying irrational ones who are unable to see Colombia and it's citizens are not that perfect either. His English probably will never improve either since he is unable to accept his mistakes. Typo? Yeah right, I know the OP's culture like the palm of my hand and I know where all his English mistakes come from because I also speak the same type of Spanish he does. Petardo.

I think most reasonable people can figure out that crime can be committed by anybody regardless of country of origin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: