Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 07:14 AM

683 posts, read 852,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
Newcomers are not aware about their race until they meet Cubans in Miami. They scare them toward certain races and how to avoid certain neighborhoods and how to deal with them. In many job places dominated by Cubans when they referred for example to a black person they dodn't say it with words but pointing their fingers on their skin quickly. But anyway, let's be clear. There are not too many Latinas ogling or taking a whack at Blacks men out there especially Cubans since blacks are not that showstopper precisely for them. Most tend to be shunted aside deeming them for what most ppl say about them being conflicting people or simply because they are racist. Which is funny since Cubans are mixed from people from the Congo.

On the other hand, blacks are not that meek people precisely. Most of them just date among them and they don't seem they are so amicable since they tend to cull Latinos or are completely asocial. It looks like this is an old fray.

Anyway, I don't see why to waste your time with a Cuban girl since they ooze grease for every pore of their skin. Most are XXXLLZZ size. Not to mention that dating a Cuban girl is like if you were dating a man. No difference. Same back dimensions, same voice, same attitude, absolutely lack of femininity..They are the embodiment of the déclassé girls in Miami.
Wow. Don't tell that to the Colombian, Peruvian, Nicaraguan, Honduran, and Puerto Rican women I've dated down here and other cities in my lifetime. Miami I would say is a Latin city overall, so to see Latin with Latin would be well quite expected. In my experience I never had that problem going out to public places. Wasn't a big a deal.

I do agree with the Cuban in the workplace comment. The key is speak up and not tolerate it. I don't have any problems in my Cuban dominated job now because I've done that. Once again all are not like that, there are a few at my job that I've became good friends with, but they agreed with me a lot still are very racist not just towards blacks but other cultures as well.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:15 AM

564 posts, read 746,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
Anyway, I don't see why to waste your time with a Cuban girl since they ooze grease for every pore of their skin. Most are XXXLLZZ size. Not to mention that dating a Cuban girl is like if you were dating a man. No difference. Same back dimensions, same voice, same attitude, absolutely lack of femininity..They are the embodiment of the déclassé girls in Miami.
Hahaha, it's ok angelscorpio, we all know you lust after Cuban women but they don't give you any attention whatsoever, so you have to resort to these types of rationalizations so you can feel good about yourself. The moment a juicy Cuban girl so much as looks at you you'd be drooling.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboinair View Post
My question is why you would even want to bother with them, when the South American woman are 20 times hotter and classier?
You're black aren't you?

You're starting to sound like angelscorpio, you both sound like a guy who after a girl shuts him down turns around and says he wasn't interested anyway.

Right, all other south american women are 20 times hotter and classier than Cubans. Amazing how so many men still go after them anyway.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:30 AM

798 posts, read 1,459,391 times
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronzous View Post
A lesson I learned in my youth:

Wherever you go in vacation, never expect local women to be easy to hit on. Focus on tourists, of whatever country/race/belief/bodytype and you will have better chances.
ur rite

Old 08-28-2014, 10:36 AM

Default Winchupuata...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
Hahaha, it's ok angelscorpio, we all know you lust after Cuban women but they don't give you any attention whatsoever, so you have to resort to these types of rationalizations so you can feel good about yourself. The moment a juicy Cuban girl so much as looks at you you'd be drooling.

As long as hot Venezuelan, Argentinian, Colombian, Puerto Rican etc.. girls exist I don't see any problem...Hey, btw, Puerto Ricans girls are hot...

Old 08-28-2014, 10:42 AM

Default Well...

Quote:
You're black aren't you?

You're starting to sound like angelscorpio, you both sound like a guy who after a girl shuts him down turns around and says he wasn't interested anyway.

Right, all other south american women are 20 times hotter and classier than Cubans. Amazing how so many men still go after them anyway.
Probably "the most in need". You know, the ones that the hot girls dismiss are being picked up for them. We both know the Cuban girls are famous for..

Old 08-28-2014, 10:56 AM

I don't actually, what are they famous for? Please tell me.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:50 AM

683 posts, read 852,748 times
Quote:
You're black aren't you?

No not my case at all. I dated a few Cuban girls (neither was from Miami) years ago and I'm black. The Colombian or any South Americans just look more exotic and act totally different. Mulatta Cuban women look exotic, but you don't see them that often compared to the fair ones with black or fake blonde hair in Miami. So no I don't agree with angel scorpio's version of Cuban women at all. You say you have Cuban gf it's like ok. You say Colombian or any South American...it's like wow really?

But I was just letting the OP know that it's not about dating. A large amount of Cubans from Miami have issues with different cultures.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:52 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,464,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
Wow. You realize that women are people, right? They're individuals with thoughts, beliefs, preferences, etc.

Saying, "All Cuban women..." is just ridiculous in and of itself.

There is a LOT of generalizing in this thread. It reads like satire.
I could not agree more. This thread is a joke. I still don't understand why Americans can't figure out that Hispanic/Latino is not a race. You can be white, mixed, black or anything and be Latino/Hispanic it just means your ancestors come from a Spanish speaking country

Old 08-28-2014, 11:57 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deboinair View Post
A lot of Cubans are racist period, so it's not about dating. Not just against blacks, but other different races also. It's more of a hidden racism vs. Alabama or any bible belt state blatant.
I would have to agree with this. Like you said, it's not just against blacks but other races/ethnicities too. For example, Cubans tend to look down on non-Cuban Hispanics. It's not an overt "deep south" type of racism, but you can definitely perceive it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: