U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 04:41 PM

785 posts, read 1,272,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post
What the hell are you even talking about, man? "Furtive unzipping"? "Stained trousers"? I thought this was a thread about Chemtrails.

You're not making a very good case for yourself.
That was a description of someone who don't have any idea of what chemtrails in Miami are.. but you If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms since you look like another heckler.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-11-2015, 05:20 PM

9,488 posts, read 13,588,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
Aren't you sure you are close to Castro's family? On the other hand, I take no offense. Lacking the insecurity gene, I am unoffendable... It calls the attention your judgement is faulty. The reasons can be many. But your judgement about what is normal, and who is in the right, and when, are off kilter. Only old dinosaurs are hecklers and reluctant to believe in a lot of mysterious stuffs well documented around the world. how pathetic is the image of an elderly man, completely devoid of dignity, pride, and self-respect, furtively unzipping his perpetually stained trousers and moaning through his nose hair and denture cream while sneaking in others posts to "prevent" others what should people read and what don't? That is indeed making a spectacle of yourself -- otherwise, you would attract no attention, would you..

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
This post makes even less sense than your OP. But then again, I can't recall a single thread you've ever created that made any sense, so I suppose you're maintaining your status quo.

BTW, Are you somehow under the impression that I'm Cuban? Your comment about Castro's family is so utterly nonsensical, that I can't makes heads or tails out of what you are trying to say. But then again, as with most of what you attempt to write, this is not out of the ordinary for you.

Old 01-11-2015, 05:40 PM

Default Ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
This post makes even less sense than your OP. But then again, I can't recall a single thread you've ever created that made any sense, so I suppose you're maintaining your status quo.

BTW, Are you somehow under the impression that I'm Cuban? Your comment about Castro's family is so utterly nonsensical, that I can't makes heads or tails out of what you are trying to say. But then again, as with most of what you attempt to write, this is not out of the ordinary for you.
This is not the first time you come to my posts and leave your little sh#@ just because you think for some strange reason everybody should write in certain way. If you already predict what kind of posts are you going to read that are not that conventional, what really not makes sense is you coming here just to call for my attention every time I release a post. Chemtrails are a reality and everytime people are standing up for strange and unusual stuffs happening around the world and particularly in Miami: chemtrails, air sounds, Turkey point nuclear in Homestead among other stuffs. If you do not believe in that it's Ok but not all people are like you.

Old 01-11-2015, 07:45 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,518,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetchy2 View Post
Well why don't you blame the supposed illnesses on car exhaust, which produces similar byproducts? Moreover, if people are getting sick from the other byproducts of jet engine exhaust, then why does it need to be only on days there are "chemtrails" present? Jets fly overhead all the time without producing contrails if the air is dry enough aloft, so there's going to be jet engine exhaust byproducts whether or not there is a contrail present. So why aren't people getting sick every single day with all the air planes passing overhead? That's where your chemtrail conspiracy falls apart.
Answer the question - this seems like a valid one.

Old 01-12-2015, 09:56 AM

564 posts, read 657,529 times
Hahaha, chemtrails?? Angelscorpio strikes again with the craziness, I'm surprised he hasn't linked chemtrails with Cubans yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:16 AM

2,199 posts, read 1,958,753 times
The government has even acknowledged that they are spraying chemicals into the air. The people who are denying it in this thread, are probably paid to spread misinformation. Or they are just willfully ignorant
Attached Thumbnails
Blatant chemtrails increasing in Miami all the time now.-sheep.jpg  

Old 01-12-2015, 11:48 AM

564 posts, read 657,529 times
Bwhahaha, damn, the government pays for this? where can I get my check?

Old 01-12-2015, 03:36 PM

2,199 posts, read 1,958,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
Bwhahaha, damn, the government pays for this? where can I get my check?
Whats even funnier is that people are so naive to think that the 'powers that be', wouldn't do such things. But yeah, Its absolutely hilarious that large amounts of radioactive thorium particles are being released for you and I to breath. Funny stuff alright. . .

Old 01-12-2015, 05:48 PM

Default I am pretty sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
The government has even acknowledged that they are spraying chemicals into the air. The people who are denying it in this thread, are probably paid to spread misinformation. Or they are just willfully ignorant
Yah, I thought the same thing as astroturfers people.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:57 AM

9,324 posts, read 25,126,643 times
Has anyone launched a weather balloon into those so called chemtrails? Why would anyone bother putting chemicals in the atmosphere when they already poison the water with fluorosilicic acid a radioactive byproduct of the fertilizer industry?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami