U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 07:04 AM

564 posts, read 655,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
The 'geo-engineering' aspect wouldn't matter where they are doing it. Besides, the various chemicals that are being dispersed, serve multiple purposes.
What is "geo-engineering" and what multiple purposes do these various chemicals serve?

Quote:
Any lab created toxin, has an anti-toxin.
There are a few million people working for the government, who among those possesses this "anti-toxin"? who are the privileged ones?

Quote:
Seems you haven't thought very hard
Thankfully you, enlightened one, are here to shed knowledge upon us, the gullible sheeple.
Rate this post positively

Old 01-15-2015, 05:21 PM

785 posts, read 1,269,318 times
Default wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Has anyone launched a weather balloon into those so called chemtrails? Why would anyone bother putting chemicals in the atmosphere when they already poison the water with fluorosilicic acid a radioactive byproduct of the fertilizer industry?
I knew it! I knew there was something unusual on the water. I notice unusual stuffs appearing in my skin, and loss some hair. The people who have spoke too relate the same signs.. pretty interesting.... I think the floursilicic affects thyroid if I am not wrong.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:31 PM

785 posts, read 1,269,318 times
Default Yeah, it sounds far-fetched but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
population control? i'm not so skeptic that it couldn't possibly be something harmful. i doubt it, but i dont think its as far-fetched as it may have once been.
if you analyze all the info out there and you have provoked and artificial wars (the big Israel project) , unusual catastrophes (I strongly recommend the weapon HARRP located in Alaska), viruses everywhere (ebola now...), flue shots, the chip implanted on newborns by law in Europe, abortion laws, same sex marriage laws, and now the Euthanasia approved in Belgium (with its correspondingly domino effect in other countries), chemtrails...... and other important facts you start asking yourself... umm, this is another illuminati move..

And BY THE WAY.. put the "illuminati" in backwards and add (.com) and let me know what you see... I'll do the task for the lazies: itanimulli.com .. Put in your browser and tell me this is pure coincidence. (I can hear the hecklers now.. ) If this doesn't invite you to think twice.. umm,

I bumped with an Illuminati house in Hialeah the other day by accident... and there are a lot of cars that have this sign next to their plates. It means they enjoy of a good economic status.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:23 PM

6,853 posts, read 21,008,486 times
Closing this thread as it has been explained.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami