Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 02:42 PM

823 posts, read 1,125,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
Sorry but you don't have any idea of what you are talking about....A lot of families are reporting feeling sick on the days of and day after of reporting chemtrails. Symptoms include the following. Dry eyes, sore throat, itchy skin, headaches, asthma.
Most of those symptoms can probably be attributed to a diet high in fast foods and junk foods, but those people will never admit it's because of their crappy diet, so they look for something else to blame for them feeling bad. "It has to be the government spraying us with stuff that makes us sick!" No, it's those Big Macs and buckets of KFC that's doing that, not the planes emitting nothing more than condensation.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:41 PM

42 posts, read 53,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unquiltom View Post
Most of those symptoms can probably be attributed to a diet high in fast foods and junk foods, but those people will never admit it's because of their crappy diet, so they look for something else to blame for them feeling bad. "It has to be the government spraying us with stuff that makes us sick!" No, it's those Big Macs and buckets of KFC that's doing that, not the planes emitting nothing more than condensation.
Absolutely! Everyone is quick to use the govt as a scape goat when it's them causiing their own deteriation.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:04 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,603,835 times
Quote:
How would you even begin to know what the diet is of these people that reported, said issues? Also, there's a discernible visual difference between con-trails and chem-trails.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtrMIArsdnt View Post
Absolutely! Everyone is quick to use the govt as a scape goat when it's them causiing their own deteriation.
In certain cases, you are right, but your train of thought is irrelevant. The OP is regarding something that the general populace has no part in.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:12 PM

366 posts, read 596,150 times
Then please enlighten us, how would I, an unwitting participant in the government's conspiracy to poison us with chemtrails, be able to visually identify a chemtrail from a harmless jet contrail? It's very important that I learn, because I don't want to be poisoned by the government.

Old 01-13-2015, 07:29 PM

Forget I said anything. The government is full of good, wholesome, and honest individuals. They care deeply about each and every one of us. Forget what the top brass say about population control. Thats just conspiracy nutty stuff. Thanks everyone! My eyes are open and can't believe that for a minute that I thought that world leaders were just narcissistic sociopaths.

Old 01-13-2015, 08:17 PM

2,993 posts, read 4,304,690 times
I, for one, love conspiracy theories and usually follow the latest and greatest ones, because some of them actually turn out to be true or at the very least are debatable and questionable. The chemtrail conspiracy theory one however is pure bunk and makes us "upstanding" conspiracy theorists look bad . For one, there are simple explanations for this phenomenon that can be easily re-created and proven. For seconds, there would have to be ALOT of people involved in this and surely at least one of them would have spilled the beans by now. The chemical makers, the people who install it on the airplane, the pilots, etc. Surely at least one of these people would of blown the whistle by now. If "they" wanted to get "us" surely there would be easier ways to do it. Like poisoning the water supply with fluoride for example

Old 01-14-2015, 12:11 PM

823 posts, read 1,125,799 times
Since this is in the Miami thread, how would you "chemtrail" believers account for the number of "chemtrails" crossing the Gulf of Mexico? Out in the middle of nowhere, hundreds of miles from the nearest people, where only fishermen and oil platform workers can see them? Seems like a waste of expensive chemicals to me. Also, wouldn't indiscriminate spraying across the US also contaminate the very people who are supposedly doing this, along with their families?
The more actual thought you put into this, the more ridiculous the conspiracy becomes.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:17 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,918,308 times
population control? i'm not so skeptic that it couldn't possibly be something harmful. i doubt it, but i dont think its as far-fetched as it may have once been.

Old 01-14-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Since this is in the Miami thread, how would you "chemtrail" believers account for the number of "chemtrails" crossing the Gulf of Mexico? Out in the middle of nowhere, hundreds of miles from the nearest people, where only fishermen and oil platform workers can see them?
The 'geo-engineering' aspect wouldn't matter where they are doing it. Besides, the various chemicals that are being dispersed, serve multiple purposes.
Quote:
Also, wouldn't indiscriminate spraying across the US also contaminate the very people who are supposedly doing this, along with their families?
Any lab created toxin, has an anti-toxin.
Quote:
The more actual thought you put into this, the more ridiculous the conspiracy becomes.
Seems you haven't thought very hard

Last edited by jdaelectro; 01-14-2015 at 07:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami