Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 08:05 AM

313 posts, read 725,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheena89 View Post
i love how you haters talk crap about miami first of all kids miami is the best place ever and i lived in like evry part everyones diffrient you have rude people nice people ghetto preppy rich laid back gothic w.e the weather is the best nothing can top south beach the women dress way better and men are to die for i moved to denver 3 months ago and im glad to say im going back to miami next month i cant take it here people dress like if their going to sleep crazy weather no fun everything closses early oh and everything here is super behind my i.d looks like a ticket really? lmao its like paperback and everything here is super oldschool pleaseeeeee when i get back to miami im never leaveing again! enough saidddddd
Not trying to sound disrespectful, but I barely uinderstood what you wrote. Miami does have many attractive people but then again so does Colorado and they are physically in better shape. Now if you compare Miami women to NYC women there is a huge difference. But Colorado has been named the happiest and healthiest state in the union for the past +5 years and Miami has been voted the worst city in the union for the past 3 years.

There must be a reason why...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 08:12 AM

317 posts, read 819,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeandmich View Post
Not trying to sound disrespectful, but I barely uinderstood what you wrote. Miami does have many attractive people but then again so does Colorado and they are physically in better shape. Now if you compare Miami women to NYC women there is a huge difference. But Colorado has been named the happiest and healthiest state in the union for the past +5 years and Miami has been voted the worst city in the union for the past 3 years.

I understood, just lacking periods between the sentences made reading it a little funny... Btw I love colorado, but i only visited the Denver area and it was only 2weeks... I did have to get use to everything closing early..but everyone is in alot better shape(less boob jobs and tummy tucks). Also there were more outdoor activities incorporated into the colorado lifestyle, which I personally enjoyed.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:34 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,397,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheena89 View Post
i love how you haters talk crap about miami first of all kids miami is the best place ever and i lived in like evry part everyones diffrient you have rude people nice people ghetto preppy rich laid back gothic w.e the weather is the best nothing can top south beach the women dress way better and men are to die for i moved to denver 3 months ago and im glad to say im going back to miami next month i cant take it here people dress like if their going to sleep crazy weather no fun everything closses early oh and everything here is super behind my i.d looks like a ticket really? lmao its like paperback and everything here is super oldschool pleaseeeeee when i get back to miami im never leaveing again! enough saidddddd
Miami is a great place. I hated it initially, but it eventually grew on me and I ended up liking it.

Initially, people in Miami can strike you as rude and mannerless and it was a culture shock for me. Then you get used to it and start not taking it personally. You start to like the place and people notice. Your own attitude rubs off on others. In the end, I made several good friends there. What I like about Miami is that despite the facade and the focus on image, most people are actually really down to earth and salt of the earth types and they know how to have a good time and not get so hung up on nonsense that many Americans in other cities get hung up on. I like that it's acceptable for people in their 30's, 40's and even 50's to still go out and have fun, rather than accept a life of boring mediocrity and reminiscing about college, because that's the only time that many people let loose in their lives.

I like how Miami is different from other US cities. It has a true ethnic flair and it's the only major US city where you can experience a totally different mainstream culture. Don't feel left out by it...savour it and enjoy experiencing a different language.

Miami people are real. I'll be returning to the only place on earth I call home aside from the UK and I can't wait. The city is what it is. Like anywhere, you have to adopt a "when in Rome" policy or you'll be miserable wherever you go.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:50 AM

355 posts, read 1,189,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeandmich View Post

Colorado was named the happiest and healthiest state by the Union of Straight Penguins, a non-profit organization that settles stray penguins in their proper environment. The Association of Sleeping Marmots also voted for Colorado.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 AM

313 posts, read 725,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoricoco View Post
colorado was named the happiest and healthiest state by the union of straight penguins, a non-profit organization that settles stray penguins in their proper environment. The association of sleeping marmots also voted for colorado.

lol!!!!

Old 05-17-2012, 12:53 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,397,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoricoco View Post
Colorado was named the happiest and healthiest state by the Union of Straight Penguins, a non-profit organization that settles stray penguins in their proper environment. The Association of Sleeping Marmots also voted for Colorado.
I would probably slip into a permanent coma if I had to live in Colorado.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,396,946 times
smh..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami