Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 09:34 PM

301 posts, read 368,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_winter_breeze View Post
You think it's easy to make money by renting a 60 million condo
Ask Richard Branson how he rents his Island Home in the Caribbean for $60,0000 daily-He has a waiting list.

The world has a lot of extremely wealthy people.

Richard Branson's private island is all yours (for $60,000 a night)

Old 12-26-2015, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
And Miami has it's share of NYC hedge fund managers who own property there as well.
Greedy and crooked Hedge Fund Managers were a huge reason why the 2008 Recession happened. These Scumbags kill others using money, and stealing, and taking from others. Thousands, if not millions of hard working Americans were screwed over by Hedge Fund Managers! Despicable!

Old 12-26-2015, 08:32 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,225,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Greedy and crooked Hedge Fund Managers were a huge reason why the 2008 Recession happened. These Scumbags kill others using money, and stealing, and taking from others. Thousands, if not millions of hard working Americans were screwed over by Hedge Fund Managers! Despicable!
Yea, and Dubya let it all happen while his buddies got rich. Incompetent fool.

Old 12-26-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
If the money is dirty or laundered then yes-this illegal and highly shady, and in my opinion, the money is most likely dirty, laundered from some wealthy person abroad who is smart because he knows he can funnel the cash in to Miami Real Estate and not get caught. He also probably thinks us Americans are big dummies Speak for yourself because we have such lax restrictions for big money coming in-Thanks Obama. Miami is the most corrupt American city and Miami has more dirty money than any other first world city on Planet Earth. And Gov Bush let it happen, another incompetent fool, How interesting that you and some others here try to justify that Miami is this true blue city, money earned the hard way by the sweat of one's brow and the pain of one's back. Disgusting.
Incompetent Loco Floridodo fer sure.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan View Post
Incompetent fool.
You can call me incompetent all day long-fine. But you called me a fool also? Maybe I am wrong but is this a personal attack? I suppose this is your way of lowering yourself to attack others by calling people "fools"?

Have a nice weekend.

Post Reported to Doggiebus.

Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
You can call me incompetent all day long-fine. But you called me a fool also? Maybe I am wrong but is this a personal attack? I suppose this is your way of lowering yourself to attack others by calling people "fools"?

Have a nice weekend.

Might be that I was talking about the person in the previous sentence. If you took it to mean you, that's your problem. Have a nice day.

Old 12-27-2015, 07:37 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,747,624 times
Quote:
This is why I am hoping for collapse. Once people are hungry and desperate they will finally hunt down the crooks that put them there. Unlike 2008 a lot more people are wise to their corruption. For years I warned that when property prices rise faster than incomes it shows the dirty money in action. South Beach was still reasonable in the 1970's, you could buy a house there away from the water for less than in parts of Kendall! Once drug money hit Miami in the 1980's the bubble started inflating. So take the time to look up where those hedge fund managers live so when the next collapse you can visit them and ask for your money back. Look at how a few years back crooks like Carrington profited from free Fed money and throwing people out on the street.

Old 12-27-2015, 09:54 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,941,124 times
Quote:

Have a nice weekend.

You are reading incorrectly as the individual was alluding to Dubya and not you sheesh

Old 12-27-2015, 10:50 AM

And yet another thread stays off topic and descends into political bickering.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:03 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,035,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
South Beach is so tacky and awash with cheap, tawdry people.
You sound old. I'm sure you were once described the same way by an old person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami