Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 08:28 PM

2,597 posts, read 2,302,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_winter_breeze View Post
I still believe in the institution of marriage.
Ditto

Old 12-28-2015, 09:49 PM

301 posts, read 367,151 times
Quote:
I'm way too old fashioned to marry someone for papers. I still believe in the institution of marriage.
Interesting comment but an enigma to say the least. You say you believe in marriage but you condone and harbor an undocumented and illegal immigrant to marry a citizen for money? This is highly illegal and jail time is the penalty.

Old 12-28-2015, 11:07 PM

699 posts, read 608,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Her Done View Post
Interesting comment but an enigma to say the least. You say you believe in marriage but you condone and harbor an undocumented and illegal immigrant to marry a citizen for money? This is highly illegal and jail time is the penalty.
I try not to judge others, especially people from desperate walks of life since I never have been desperate in my life. Fortunate really.

But if I had the ability to change laws - I'd change the provision of marriage being a path to citizenship. I'd also change it so people who were born here wouldn't be automatic citizens.

I have a feeling you'd jump up and clap at this - but not so fast. Judging by the comments you made in the other thread, you'd be one of those fat, old white guys who go to Vietnam or the Philippines and marries some young, poor and desperate woman. That would get rid of that too, since you wouldn't be able to bring her to the country.

But ofc, I have no say so I sit back and enjoy

It's their conscious and dignity, not mine, in the end of the day.

Old 12-29-2015, 02:11 AM

301 posts, read 367,151 times
Quote:
Judging by the comments you made in the other thread, you'd be one of those fat, old white guys who go to Vietnam or the Philippines and marries some young, poor and desperate woman. That would get rid of that too, since you wouldn't be able to bring her to the country.
Wow. Just a little judgmental?

Old 12-29-2015, 02:17 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,602,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norman_w View Post
I hear its bad in Ft Liquordale. It'll be hard to enforce. They'll just put it in a water bottle. Its probably more of a drug problem. I just got told all about flakka or whatever. Its drain cleaner with sugar. Two guys got robbed at the tri rail station. Said downtown Ft L is night of the living dead, zombies.
South Beach isn't in Fort Lauderdale. Hello?

Old 12-29-2015, 06:04 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,413,674 times
Closed thread went way off topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami