Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 01:36 PM

699 posts, read 610,871 times

Advertisements

Anyways someone should move this to Broward County as Pembroke Pines is Broward County.

I don't know what is wrong with Broward County, but it's lower income than the rest of SoFla. I noticed it when I drive from Golden Beach to Hallandale Beach, there is an instant loss of real estate values and the quality of residents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 01:57 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,581 times
Why is a grown woman still living with her parents?

Old 01-01-2016, 04:55 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,492,007 times
This video is from 2013, slow topic day on the forums?

Did anyone count how many times the guy said "you know" in the latter part of the video?

Old 01-01-2016, 05:57 PM

11,177 posts, read 16,018,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
This video is from 2013, slow topic day on the forums?

Did anyone count how many times the guy said "you know" in the latter part of the video?
It's much, much older than that. If you look at the 42-second mark of the video, you'll see the date of the news broadcast was May 19, 2004. Two thousand and four! But the semi-literate, geographically-challenged, anti-Cuban racist OP looks for any excuse to post a negative thread in the Miami Forum, even when the subject has absolutely nothing to do with Miami or even Dade County.

And then, of course, the other trolls come here to post as well. But in this case, it just demonstrates how ignorant most of them are.

Pembroke Pines, people.

Broward County, people.

Two-thousand and mf'n four, people.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:59 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,581 times
^ I don't see why it's racist? Because that guy on the video said it was? People can have different opinions, u know.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:53 PM

471 posts, read 621,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNpwpplWNto

Don't be fooled by the title of the video. They are trying to say it is because racism but in reality is that they are disfiguring and transmogrifying the harmony in most neighborhoods in Miami.
But if you want to say it is still racism guess what who are the racists daring a entire community with their different house color. It is like saying: "So because we don't like you, we are prefer disrupting your social rules ruining your neighborhood with our color instead of adapting because simply we don't care". I think one should analyze both sides of the coin too.
Angel,

Did a Cuban do something harmful to you? Why are you always posting antiCuban threads?

Old 01-01-2016, 08:26 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,302 times
I had no idea the color of a house could evoke such strong emotional responses from people. To the people who wondered why some consider this racist just look at that buffoon with the white shirt and the grey shorts and the way he is acting......

Old 01-01-2016, 08:59 PM

683 posts, read 853,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_winter_breeze View Post
Anyways someone should move this to Broward County as Pembroke Pines is Broward County.

I don't know what is wrong with Broward County, but it's lower income than the rest of SoFla. I noticed it when I drive from Golden Beach to Hallandale Beach, there is an instant loss of real estate values and the quality of residents.
Yeah. I'm doubting you ever been to Broward County based on your lack of knowledge of the area. You have Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, Miramar, Coconut Creek, Davie, etc that are well kept and nice neighborhoods. Miami by far has more trashy neighborhoods. I lived in both counties.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:36 PM

301 posts, read 368,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_winter_breeze View Post
I got to say that red house looks better than the 90% of redneck houses in Broward county. probably legitimate Florida rednecks.
Racial bigoted, AND childish name calling of Florida country folks "Rednecks".

REPORTED TO DOGGIEBUS.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:15 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deboinair View Post
Yeah. I'm doubting you ever been to Broward County based on your lack of knowledge of the area. You have Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, Miramar, Coconut Creek, Davie, etc that are well kept and nice neighborhoods. Miami by far has more trashy neighborhoods. I lived in both counties.
Broward has Sunshine Ranches which is the most desirable area inland of the whole county. Weston is a boring postmodern but very anti-third world development. In Miami if you do not like crazy colors there is always Coral Gables Personally I kind of like the strange colors of little Haiti and Wynwood, because living in the Keys there is that same element of color and character in the lower income areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami