Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 05:48 PM

55 posts, read 242,949 times

Advertisements

So I'm sick of talking to these Armani sunglasses wearing, louis vuitton hangbag carrying air heads that are always "taking a few classes in psychology and creative writing" or some BS.

Where are women that are actually DOING something with their lives besides tanning anytime the sun is out?!? I don't even see the sun except for it rising in the morning and setting on the way home from work!

Are there actually single women with careers left for us guys? Where are they hiding?

25 year old single engineer living on the beach looking for non-braindead women.

Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Old 03-08-2008, 06:09 PM

763 posts, read 3,520,104 times
Coconut Grove, Brickell, Miracle Mile, or anywhere in Downtown Miami and Coral Gables.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:34 PM

24 posts, read 113,518 times
Hahaha thats funny. Whats wrong with Armani and LV and suntanning??!
Im a big fan...however Im also a grad student getting a masters in Forensic Science...just moved to Miami 2 months ago to help get the badasses off the streets.

Anyway dont worry, I think you will meet someone when you LEAST expect it.

Old 03-08-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha6 View Post
Hahaha thats funny. Whats wrong with Armani and LV and suntanning??!
Im a big fan...however Im also a grad student getting a masters in Forensic Science...just moved to Miami 2 months ago to help get the badasses off the streets.

Anyway dont worry, I think you will meet someone when you LEAST expect it.
Hey, you only meet half the criteria! At least you are working on your masters and towards a real degree AND for the better good of the public. I can deal with a woman of that caliber.

How has miami been treating you? Maybe this would be better in PMs

Old 03-09-2008, 10:39 AM

2,517 posts, read 11,010,486 times
1.Chispas in Coral Gables for Happy Hour

2.Novecento Brickell Friday happy hour

3.Centro Brickell Happy Hour

4.Jake's South Miami Happy Hour.

Good luck !

Old 03-09-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
1.Chispas in Coral Gables for Happy Hour

2.Novecento Brickell Friday happy hour

3.Centro Brickell Happy Hour

4.Jake's South Miami Happy Hour.

Good luck !
Just the word happy hour makes my mouth water. Thank you so much!

Old 03-09-2008, 05:33 PM

149 posts, read 560,544 times
Great Post. I'm in the same boat, except I'm a young black professional (M&A analyst), 24 years old so I'm having even bigger issues. Instead of girls with Luis Vuitton hand bags and Armani Sunglasses, I'm dealing with gold teeth, blonde hair weaves and neck tats. I don't mind tattoos on women but the neck is kind of going too far.

Tootsies is always an option but those gentlemen's clubs get expensive lol j/k.

Last edited by DCkid; 03-09-2008 at 05:44 PM..

Old 03-09-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCkid View Post
Great Post. I'm in the same boat, except I'm a young black professional (M&A analyst), 24 years old so I'm having even bigger issues. Instead of girls with Luis Vuitton hand bags and Armani Sunglasses, I'm dealing with gold teeth, blonde hair weaves and neck tats. I don't mind tattoos on women but the neck is kind of going too far.

Tootsies is always an option but those gentlemen's clubs get expensive lol j/k.
LOL man I actually went to tootsies last week! My coworker is cuban (he's been learning english for 8 months) and said it was a happy hour bar with $3 beers. I'm all about some happy hour drinks after work! Well...needless to say its the first time i've ever seen completely nude strippers and didn't even realize it was a strip club till I walked in the door!

I might trade some gold teeth for a Luis...

Old 03-09-2008, 11:45 PM

24 posts, read 113,518 times
gold teeth? neck tats?? are you kidding me.

pondjc miami is great so far. I love it except for some things that are annoying and I would change if it were up to me...but pros outweigh the cons and its really fun here so far.
By the way... what do you mean I meet half the criteria and you can deal!? 2.5 more years and Ill have Dr. infront of my name dude. :P plus Im a model go figure (well I stopped 2 years ago but still)!!

Old 03-10-2008, 05:58 AM

149 posts, read 560,544 times
Lol you didn't know it was a strip club?? You didn't see that huge obnoxious sign towering over miami gardens dr? Is it me or are the girls on the sign much better looking than the actual dancers?

I've been there once. There was a big car accident and traffic was jammed from ives dairy to mlk. You could of got out of your car and had a tailgate party on i-95. So I just pulled of on 441 and found the first place I could because I was in desperate need of some sort of alcoholic beverage. I was more determined than ever to get alcohol in my system. Traffic will do that to you.

But hey, some guys find tatoos and golds sexy I guess. I don't understand how some young women just ruin themselves before they hit the prime of their lives, but I'm not going to turn this thread into some Dr. Phil, Tyra talk show BS.

I just need to find some new nightspots. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami