Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM

1,790 posts, read 1,398,065 times

Advertisements

It has to be that ALL the Offices in the Doral Area produce @Lunch time hoardes of people out to lunch and the Restaurants are packed FULL, I'd hate to be there at HappY Hr.

The fisrt time a Chuy's there BEFORE the West Kendall one opened was a mess and a half..Place packed, noisy and the service horrible..

Went to the one here today for lunch with the wife (Our second trip there) and it was GREAT again...Expensive, but worth it and you take home food for another lunch or dinner.

Need to go one of these days to their weekly Happy Hour, probably next Friday that the Mrs will be out of Town up in Seminole County.

Greetings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 09:32 AM

This AM early, getting close to Opening Gala ....

Old 10-26-2018, 01:08 PM

Lunch today at The Black Point Grille, rignt to the Water in SW Miami...Nice crowds..windy and really nice under the shade of all the Tarps and Umbrellas..Great fresh Seafood and not expensive at all !!!

Place you cant really go at night and all day on weekends, too many boaters come in to shore there for food and drinks

Old 11-02-2018, 02:42 PM

The Texas Roadhouse ready to GLOW anyday now...THe other 2 constructions moving at the Speed of Sound, I can only guess one is the ~Walk On's Bistraux Bar~ the other No IDEA !!!

W Kendall looking nicer with all these Restaurants W of The Fl Turnpike, a blessing for Us here in Timbaktu.

Old 12-26-2018, 05:10 PM

10,951 posts, read 3,618,211 times
The Texas Roadhouse Menu does not look very apetising at all on line. The veggies all looked overcooked and terribly bland...i believe my $25.00 christmas gift certificate it,s goin to be a wash out.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:32 AM

11 posts, read 21,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammocks Bum View Post
This AM I found that there are 3 areas of the Pointe being developed, it just started under a week ago, one of the sites is just South of Panera and the foundation holes already have the steel rods in them, pretty deep by the way and NO site of water.

They will probably have the concrete in there before the week is out. The other 2 are just in the process of dirt removal.

One should be for Walk'Ons the other one for perhaps the secret "etc." Restaurant, and the 3rd one NO IDEA.

The center will be great when all is done, BTW The Texas Roadhouse is supossed to open by the end of this month.
It looks like Walk-On's is not coming to this shopping center, unfortunately. Just read an article from a few days ago that they "just broke ground on its first Florida location" and it's not in Miami, but rather in Ft. Lauderdale. I also went on their website and under the "Coming soon" section shows the Ft. Lauderdale location as well as one in Wesley Chapel, FL (near Tampa).

It's a shame, I was looking forward to checking this place out.

Old 02-06-2019, 10:01 AM

The marquee sign for the Pointe facing Kendall Drive..Has the Walk,Ons on display..if they do not come, they lose not W Kendall.

Chuy.s and Tx Roadhouse are grabbing the customers with hands full

Old 02-06-2019, 12:35 PM

They are most definetely coming in 2019. Looking on line at an updated aerial map and clearly states the place where is coming, and right now, nothinn is there..it will be situated just East from Chuy’s and a bit N from Txsroadhouse..Give it Fall this year if not before.

Old 02-07-2019, 04:13 AM

The New Map Layout for The Pointe:

tinyurl.com/yctjstue

Old 02-08-2019, 02:22 PM

11 posts, read 21,121 times
Great job digging this up.

When all the other restaurants like Olive Garden and Chuy's were announced last year (along with Walk On's), I thought they had already broken ground. Not sure what the hold up was, but like you mention, it looks like they are still planning on opening here sometime in 2019. Like I said before, I am really looking forward to visiting this place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami