Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 01:27 PM

11,177 posts, read 16,016,652 times

Advertisements

^^^^
And I'm sure all these people shared all this intimate financial info with you, including how they all defrsuded the government.

You're FOS.

Old 08-05-2019, 11:08 PM

64 posts, read 91,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil Torres View Post
I know many, many illegals who live and have lived in Miami-Dade. I have gone to school with them, worked with them, lived near many of them. Many of the parents of my children's classmates were/are illegal. Many of theses parents fraudulently requested and received for years huge government subsidies in the form of earned income tax credits (most were and are illegally filing federal taxes with SSNs given them on work visas now expired). All the kids get Medicaid and all the parents get food stamps. Btw, correct, nearly none of the parents speak English. Most of the children's English is extremely poor because the parents cannot and will not speak English at home. These kids haven't a chance to compete for real jobs in the US economy or world economy for that matter where spoken (and written) English is very important.

You are the one spreading mis-information. I know there are about 60,000 very well-educated, extremely affluent Hispanics living in Coral Gables, Pinecrest, and Key Biscayne (the communities you mentioned).
This is a miniscule fraction of the 1.8 million Hispanics living in Miami Dade. How can you generalize these 60,000 English speakers to the 1.8 million Hispanic population of Miami Dade?

You want to believe the 1.8 million Hispanics in Miami-Dade are English speaking engineers and doctors who own homes in Key Biscayne or legally immigrated high school principals from El Salvador who now work as waiters. That's far from reality. The vast majority of Hispanics living in Miami-Dade are like the parents of my children's classmates. Go on stating these untruths that make you feel more comfortable. Whatever. You are not alone in spreading these untruths. At least people like me won't attack you as a racist as you've done to me.
"I know many, many..." Do you have any facts you'd like to share besides your racist hate-fllled personal anecdotes that are CLEARLY representative of all Hispanics in Miami-Dade County? 60,000??? Did you make that up?? If your kids actually go to school with the types of people you describe, I suggest to change neighborhoods.

I do want to point one one clear piece of fake information you are spreading: that the children of immigrants don't speak English well enough to compete in the US economy. That's BS. I'm a product of Miami-Dade County Public Schools and I can tell you that no child, regardless of what language their parents speak at home, can go trough K-12 education in Miami without learning English. It is impossible. In fact, the children of Hispanic immigrants in Miami are more likely to grow up having deficient Spanish due to lack of formal education in Spanish than the lack of English skills you so ignorantly believe they have.

How can you bare to live in a county with so many people you hate? Must be terrible.

Finally, you are a racist. It's a free country, you are allowed to have racist ideas and be racist. We have the right to call you out for it.

Old 08-06-2019, 12:58 AM

170 posts, read 190,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TirantMartorell View Post
"I know many, many..." Do you have any facts you'd like to share besides your racist hate-fllled personal anecdotes that are CLEARLY representative of all Hispanics in Miami-Dade County? 60,000??? Did you make that up?? If your kids actually go to school with the types of people you describe, I suggest to change neighborhoods.

I do want to point one one clear piece of fake information you are spreading: that the children of immigrants don't speak English well enough to compete in the US economy. That's BS. I'm a product of Miami-Dade County Public Schools and I can tell you that no child, regardless of what language their parents speak at home, can go trough K-12 education in Miami without learning English. It is impossible. In fact, the children of Hispanic immigrants in Miami are more likely to grow up having deficient Spanish due to lack of formal education in Spanish than the lack of English skills you so ignorantly believe they have.

How can you bare to live in a county with so many people you hate? Must be terrible.

Finally, you are a racist. It's a free country, you are allowed to have racist ideas and be racist. We have the right to call you out for it.

You're the one that said my comment was representative of all the Hispanics in Miami-Dade, not me.

Does that make you the racist? Can you read?

Old 08-06-2019, 09:18 AM

64 posts, read 91,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil Torres View Post
You're the one that said my comment was representative of all the Hispanics in Miami-Dade, not me.

Does that make you the racist? Can you read?
Your words: "Spanish speakers (90% of Miami-Dade) can’t even speak proper Spanish because they’re mostly very low class and uneducated. They can’t write Spanish either. Most of the Miami-Dade population is basically illiterate in their home country language, can’t speak nor understand English and are vulgar to English speakers"

Your words: "The vast majority of Hispanics living in Miami-Dade are like the parents of my children's classmates."

These are absurd, racist and incorrect generalizations about the Hispanic population in Miami-Dade County and clearly show that you are a racist. If you'd like to overcome your racism and xenophobia, I suggest you start by accepting it.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:27 AM

170 posts, read 190,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TirantMartorell View Post
Your words: "Spanish speakers (90% of Miami-Dade) can’t even speak proper Spanish because they’re mostly very low class and uneducated. They can’t write Spanish either. Most of the Miami-Dade population is basically illiterate in their home country language, can’t speak nor understand English and are vulgar to English speakers"

Your words: "The vast majority of Hispanics living in Miami-Dade are like the parents of my children's classmates."

These are absurd, racist and incorrect generalizations about the Hispanic population in Miami-Dade County and clearly show that you are a racist. If you'd like to overcome your racism and xenophobia, I suggest you start by accepting it.

The Hispanics living in Miami. Most of them cannot and do not speak proper Spanish. If you think they do, then you are a real moron. Your calling me racist means you are a jackass.

Most Hispanics living in Miami certainly cannot write the Spanish language. Again if you think they do then you are either purposely lying or just an idiot yourself.

The vast majority of Hispanics living in Miami-Dade are very low class and uneducated. You may disagree with this but it makes it no less true. You are calling me a racist because you want to believe all the Hispanics living in Miami are engineers living in Coral Gables as the poster before me posted. Or that all the Hispanics in Miami-Dade were working professional jobs in their home country and then legally immigrated to the US to become waiters. You are just so full of sht it is beyond a normal person's comprehension.

You'd be better off trying to raise up the Hispanic people living in Miami-Dade instead of defending the illiteracy. Speaking in some form of coherence does not make someone literate. Scribbling without punctuation also does not mean someone is literate. You want to believe that it does. It seems the truth hurts your feelings so you call people who state these things racists.

Last edited by Emil Torres; 08-07-2019 at 01:21 AM..

Old 08-07-2019, 05:37 AM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
You know guys....you're arguing about the spanish language....when there is no standard spanish language

Cuban is different than Dominican, different than Venezuelan, different than Mexican, etc...and they are all different than castilian

Try to explain what you want done, in Cuban, to a Columbian plumber, with a Horduran helper, it can take a whole lot of words

...more than likely they can speak and write "their" spanish....but not "your" spanish

Old 08-07-2019, 01:43 PM

453 posts, read 317,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
You know guys....you're arguing about the spanish language....when there is no standard spanish language

Cuban is different than Dominican, different than Venezuelan, different than Mexican, etc...and they are all different than castilian

Try to explain what you want done, in Cuban, to a Columbian plumber, with a Horduran helper, it can take a whole lot of words

...more than likely they can speak and write "their" spanish....but not "your" spanish
BS, Caribbean Spanish is basically the same.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:00 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthere22 View Post
BS, Caribbean Spanish is basically the same.
...it's still different..and you can tell where someone is from in a second

Miami is not just Caribbean spanish either

Old 08-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times
This thread is going nowhere.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami