U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,760 times

Advertisements

You will see UFo's here in south florida. Especially if you are a sky gazer. You will see airplanes too,and lots of them. And you will see UFO's randomly, and i mean randomly!!! in your life. Like one time i was at the DMV in hialeah, waiting outside for hours and hours with my father. Then sudenly my cell phone goes dead, and every other bored person waiting to get their license's cell phone goes dead, you hear people saying "damn it somethings wrong with my cell phone". At this point i was bored ****less so i started dazing off into the sky. About a half a mile into the sky, their were these huge rain clouds, and a little specc of debris in the air. Well thats how it looked like to me. I stare at it wondering if it was a bird flying so far into the distance that it looked like specs. Then i noticed something peculiar, this "bird" was stuck in the same spot for an incredibly long time. And this bird suddenly floated vertically straight into the clouds.lol. I was like wtf. So i kept on staring into the could out of curiosity. I see one spec their in the clouds, then as the clouds swiftly move with the wind, i see more specs there, to my surprise. And they were flaoting vertically, and horizontally throughout the cloud. If i see something incredible i tell the world. Only because i cant stand people telling me "yeah right". So i say to the DMV, look up at the sky oh my god what is that?! And everyone starts looking up at the sky. lol. i caught their attention. And everyone there was spanish, so they kept on saying "oh my god was it that???"it was pretty cool. my cell didnt work for a bout an hour, and then it decided to work again.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 10:40 PM

168 posts, read 419,851 times
I think the Fontainebleau has a ghost too. A bellhop.

Old 02-08-2010, 02:56 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,233,495 times
For a newcomer,grown up in grey greenless urban environment,everything in Mia is ...paranormal

Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,300 times
Anyone see the UFO by the Kendall area on 12/11/2011 around 1:30am 2:00am.. it was around 5 different UFO's following each other with bright lights??

Old 12-12-2011, 10:27 PM

4,960 posts, read 9,308,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtarns View Post
Anyone see the UFO by the Kendall area on 12/11/2011 around 1:30am 2:00am.. it was around 5 different UFO's following each other with bright lights??
OMG!!1 I'm usually awake at that time. What part of Kendall wasit?

Any info on the net?????

Old 12-13-2011, 07:14 PM

18,094 posts, read 16,408,515 times
Of course, because when a UFO goes to another planet to scout around, they will have their lights on.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,482,803 times
Arch Creek Park in North Miami. "Ghost tours on Wednesday evenings are popular." link.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:33 PM

4,960 posts, read 9,308,812 times
How come I've never heard of those tours??

thanks 4 da link

Old 02-01-2012, 11:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,169 times
wow.. i believe all of you i live in opa locka but when i use too live in sabal palm but now i think the area is called the design district and i was little i remember climbing out of the bed with mom n dad and walked in the hall way i see big green glowing eyes and that was very terrifying because we had no pets so i started crying then my sister came and i was like make the boogey man go away i been good deda deda is what i call my sister then she started crying also and said boogey man go way leave my baby alone i remember she was crying then she said go go get back in the bed cover up i ran back in the room and did so and she closed the door ..... that night has left me terrified of the dark im 17 and this very day i leave the lights on when i sleep....

Old 02-01-2012, 06:10 PM

1,973 posts, read 4,063,188 times
-------------Bermuda Triangle Stargate opening up ------- End of transmission
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami