Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 07:38 PM

763 posts, read 3,531,492 times

Advertisements

Here is a really great collection of Miami photos:

MIAMI - SkyscraperCity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 09:01 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,400,279 times
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-01-2008, 10:45 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,915,835 times
Very nice photos!

Here are some more,

Miami's South Beach - Wired New York Forum

Heres about 3 pages of some nice pictures also

Enjoy

Last edited by intelfan11315; 06-01-2008 at 11:10 PM..

Old 06-02-2008, 12:38 PM

167 posts, read 199,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkagy View Post

MIAMI - SkyscraperCity
Miami / Miami Beach have some really beautiful areas ... it is an intriguing mix of San Diego and Houston ... too bad the most of the people are not as nice and laid back as in those two cities . The rudeness of many of its people really turns me off ... I drive from Weston to the UM campus in Coral Gables every day and not a day goes by with out seeing a road rage incident or other random acts of rudeness in Miami Dade county ... I prefer Broward for quality of life .... again Miami / Miami Beach beautiful places with ugly people .

Old 06-02-2008, 03:15 PM

670 posts, read 1,742,449 times
Quote:

MIAMI - SkyscraperCity
Nice thanks!

Old 06-02-2008, 05:28 PM

483 posts, read 1,544,136 times
Both sets were nice, thanks.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:26 PM

763 posts, read 3,531,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane Fan View Post
Miami / Miami Beach have some really beautiful areas ... it is an intriguing mix of San Diego and Houston ... too bad the most of the people are not as nice and laid back as in those two cities . The rudeness of many of its people really turns me off ... I drive from Weston to the UM campus in Coral Gables every day and not a day goes by with out seeing a road rage incident or other random acts of rudeness in Miami Dade county ... I prefer Broward for quality of life .... again Miami / Miami Beach beautiful places with ugly people .
Honestly, I don't know what parts of Miami you drive through, because I don't see random acts of rudeness nor road rage everyday. Sure, there's the occasional occurrence, but it's not a daily nor a weekly thing. I don't find Miami to be nearly as "rude" as some here say, but I digress, the point of this thread is the photos.

More photos:
Downtown Miami Pictures - Page 63 - SkyscraperCity

Old 06-02-2008, 06:29 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,666,843 times
Kevin, you've got to to be the most positive person on this entire forum. I'll defend Miami, but even I b*tch about the traffic!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM

167 posts, read 199,738 times
Quote:
Honestly, I don't know what parts of Miami you drive through, because I don't see random acts of rudeness nor road rage everyday. Sure, there's the occasional occurrence, but it's not a daily nor a weekly thing. I don't find Miami to be nearly as "rude" as some here say, but I digress, the point of this thread is the photos.

More photos:
Downtown Miami Pictures - Page 63 - SkyscraperCity
Kevin , yes Miami Dade County has beautiful areas ... Coral Gables is awesome for example as is Pinecrest , Brickell , Key Biscayne , etc , etc .. but I have lived in Dallas , Atlanta and now South Florida ( Weston ) going to graduate school at UM and the rudest , most third world "too fast too furious " ghetto drivers I have ever seen are in Miami Dade County ... I have seen fist fights here at traffic stops , and a gun pulled out one afternoon in Kendall because one guy cut off another guy .... It actually feels much more civilized driving in Broward .... Also Miami can be very rude if you do not speak English .. no not a Hispanic basher I know awesome Hispanics and my girlfriend is Colombian ... I appreciate and admire your being so positive , but I do not agree with you on this point .... by the way your pictures are beautiful and you are a heck of a photographer !!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,400,279 times
Thanks for the pictures Burglar and Kevin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami