Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 10:31 PM

338 posts, read 613,675 times

Advertisements

I'm 17 years old white man. Me and my younger girl cousin went on a boat trip for 2 hours together with 50 other people to see different islands where famous people live in.
Inside the boat, there was a fat black guy together with his girlfriend.
I was on the bar, he asked me for drink coupons, I said I don't have any.
He sat back down and I sat down next to him to take pictures of the skyline.
Then he suddenly shaked hand with me and asked what my name was. I said it and then he said ''come closer because I don't want to say it loud''.
He asked me ''Are you gay?'' in front of his GF,,, I said Nooh why?.. He said ''I'm bisexual'', I said OK sorry I'm not and then left the place.

OMG, So disgusting... why did he asked me that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 10:35 PM

6,993 posts, read 17,365,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
I'm 17 years old white man. Me and my younger girl cousin went on a boat trip for 2 hours together with 50 other people to see different islands where famous people live in.
Inside the boat, there was a fat black guy together with his girlfriend.
I was on the bar, he asked me for drink coupons, I said I don't have any.
He sat back down and I sat down next to him to take pictures of the skyline.
Then he suddenly shaked hand with me and asked what my name was. I said it and then he said ''come closer because I don't want to say it loud''.
He asked me ''Are you gay?'' in front of his GF,,, I said Nooh why?.. He said ''I'm bisexual'', I said OK sorry I'm not and then left the place.

OMG, So disgusting... why did he asked me that?

hunh

Old 08-09-2008, 11:44 PM

1,781 posts, read 6,963,479 times
You have alot to learn about the world, sometimes people are just plain strange no reasons needed or this guy could have been messing with you for a laugh.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:51 AM

854 posts, read 2,863,517 times
haha, great story!

Old 08-10-2008, 08:08 AM

76 posts, read 330,214 times
Yeah um...that is normal lol I mean it could of been for a laugh but I always get hit on by guys but I am Gay lol. But I mean that is how the world is these days. I would never hit on someone unless I knew they were for sure Gay and that they were in to me but yeah sorry it happened and it freaked you out lol. I even tend to get freaked out if I get hit on by someone like maybe older and it is just yuk lol. I am from VA and it is open Gay but when I moved to FL it was pretty high Gay population and I was like WHOA I was always trying to get picked up which was freaking me out cause I wasn't used to it lol.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:15 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLBoy123 View Post
Yeah um...that is normal lol I mean it could of been for a laugh but I always get hit on by guys but I am Gay lol. But I mean that is how the world is these days. I would never hit on someone unless I knew they were for sure Gay and that they were in to me but yeah sorry it happened and it freaked you out lol. I even tend to get freaked out if I get hit on by someone like maybe older and it is just yuk lol. I am from VA and it is open Gay but when I moved to FL it was pretty high Gay population and I was like WHOA I was always trying to get picked up which was freaking me out cause I wasn't used to it lol.

Now why can't women be more like this :P

Old 08-10-2008, 11:39 AM

338 posts, read 613,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaman View Post
You have alot to learn about the world, sometimes people are just plain strange no reasons needed or this guy could have been messing with you for a laugh.
Well he said that he was bisexual

Old 08-10-2008, 11:39 AM

6,993 posts, read 17,365,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLBoy123 View Post
Normal for who? I have never had some random guy come to me and ask if I were homosexual.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:30 PM

1,108 posts, read 4,218,285 times
Cool U Need 2 Visit NYC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
Normal for who? I have never had some random guy come to me and ask if I were homosexual.
Come to NYC and walk some of the sites...especially lower Manhattan...it is not unusual for a gay guy to come up to you...introduce himself...and ask you if you would like to come up to his place......just laugh it off...thank him and continue on your way...I'm sure there are plenty of other places all throughout the world...where this is not uncommon...Women say when another woman tells them they look good it is a complement...so I guess when I guy hits on you it might be the same thing......for me a scary thought...

Old 08-10-2008, 12:32 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,892,011 times
He thought you were beautiful and wanted to have a fling with you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami