Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:06 PM

3 posts, read 3,452 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't be surprised at this Poll's results - but you need to take into account that the area is very high in tourists from all over the world and that this could effect the rates of attractiveness found in this area. Also, since the weather is warm all year round, people are found walking around in bathing suits all the time, which could also be a factor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 06:56 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,903,005 times
Women in Miami make a better point to take care of themselves and enhance their looks with expensive hair cuts , highlights, fitness, make-up, cute clothes, hair extensions, and even cosmetic surgery.

I used to do the first five, and I still try to stay fit but I just don't have the time or resources to blow on hair and clothes.
Believe it or not most of the women I was friends with down in Miami have had boob jobs by now.

There is more competition in Miami than where I am now, thats for sure

Old 03-30-2012, 08:39 PM

304 posts, read 616,967 times
I think the people here are very beautiful. I am quite unremarkable in terms of looks (maybe a 5) and I feel unattractive here, it weighs on you, being around so many beautiful people. I feel invisible.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:19 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,818,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
I think the people here are very beautiful. I am quite unremarkable in terms of looks (maybe a 5) and I feel unattractive here, it weighs on you, being around so many beautiful people. I feel invisible.
Aww don't let that get you down I am sure that you are a beautiful person on the inside.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:38 AM

304 posts, read 616,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
Aww don't let that get you down I am sure that you are a beautiful person on the inside.
((smooch))

Actually, a lot of the beauty here is superficial, though, as the other poster mentioned. A lot of money spent on surgery, hair extensions, faux-tanning is hugely popular here (go figure ), fashionable clothing, etc.

I visited a friend in the Midwest and I thought the people were actually more attractive - they were attractive in a more natural way - good skin, shiny hair, happy demeanor, friendly, etc.

Old 04-23-2012, 03:08 PM

10 posts, read 18,013 times
I'm a Miami native (Cuban).
Lived there for most of my life until I moved up North.

I'm kinda two-sided about this topic. Although I agree that there are naturally gorgeous women in Miami (and diverse - from all over the world - but mostly Latinas), I also have to agree that most are incredibly superficial and fake. Boob jobs, butt jobs, and botox galore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami