Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 01:09 PM

415 posts, read 1,666,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUBANADO View Post
ghetto? lol..
i live in kendall,im a DJ,go to UM and i drive a BMW,far from what you call "ghetto"
You are the 1 millionth DJ I've met since I've been down here. There are a lot of dance clubs and underground radio stations in Miami, but seems that the DJ's outnumber them 10000:1. Hell, even I think I can be a DJ now.

My only question is this. Are there more DJ's in Miami or more leased BMWs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 01:27 PM

50 posts, read 195,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowGoesIt View Post
You are the 1 millionth DJ I've met since I've been down here. There are a lot of dance clubs and underground radio stations in Miami, but seems that the DJ's outnumber them 10000:1. Hell, even I think I can be a DJ now.

My only question is this. Are there more DJ's in Miami or more leased BMWs?
hmmm...

i think there would be more DJs not sure about leased Beemers

Old 10-17-2008, 01:28 PM

50 posts, read 195,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
CUBANADO,

I don't know if you are fooling around or you actually communicate this way in general. If you do, then yeah, stay in Miami because if you move to a more civilized city or more civilized and educated metro area, you may not be received very well and will be perceived as an ignorant fool. By the way, having money and driving a BMW doesn't make the person. If you think it does, then you are one shallow materialistic ignorant individual. Good luck, and keep enjoy Miami.
lol i was wondering when the haters would start..and thanks,i will keep enjoying DA MIA

Old 10-17-2008, 02:02 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,252,004 times
Good continue enjoying and have fun. I am happy for you that you like it here. I will do my best to enjoy it here while I am here. Fortunately, I have the ability to take a break from Miami from time to time and hopefully soon I will be taking a permanent break. Different strokes for different folks.

Old 10-17-2008, 02:26 PM

415 posts, read 1,666,293 times
Quote:
lol i was wondering when the haters would start..and thanks,i will keep enjoying DA MIA
Cubanado, I think you have the wrong impression of the board. I moved down to Dade a little while back and I like it here a lot. I've lived in numerous places throughout the U.S. and Florida is my favorite.

I mean, every city has it's quirks, but I think most people on here like Miami for the most part. Also, there is a rule, if you live in Miami, you can make fun of it every once in a while. Kind of like I can make fun of my brother all i want to, but if you do, I will take offense.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:06 PM

483 posts, read 1,544,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
CUBANADO,

I don't know if you are fooling around or you actually communicate this way in general. If you do, then yeah, stay in Miami because if you move to a more civilized city or more civilized and educated metro area, you may not be received very well and will be perceived as an ignorant fool. By the way, having money and driving a BMW doesn't make the person. If you think it does, then you are one shallow materialistic ignorant individual. Good luck, and keep enjoy Miami.
Like he isnt here?
Ignorance and materlialistic folks are percieved the same everywhere.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,249,037 times
Quote:
ghetto? lol..
i live in kendall,im a DJ,go to UM and i drive a BMW,far from what you call "ghetto"
Do you still bump "As Nasty as They Wanna Be" in the club?

Old 10-17-2008, 06:14 PM

727 posts, read 1,836,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
WOW what a world-class city Miami is. Ghetto fabulous!

Lol Tallrick! The sad thing is, all this spanish on these posts, and I seem to be the only one who doesnt understand! LOL!

I think this thread is a joke, thx for the laughs Cubanado.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 PM

464 posts, read 1,360,684 times
Quote:
i know traffic is tough but it doesnt bother that much! i just crank up my bass and go with the flow..people are mean? oh well..KENDALL,HIALEAH,OPA LOCKA,WESTCHESTER,FLAGLER,MIAMI BEACH SOUTH BEACH,COCONUT GROVE,MIAMI SHORES,DORAL..I LOVE THEM ALL!!! im NEVER moving!!!

Yea Miami is a fun city and its kind of hard to move once you're there. And there is always people to meet and things to do so you're never bored once you start getting to know people.

I kind of miss Miami, which is why I am going back to visit at the end of this month...

However, I dont think its time to move back yet. Before I left, I was getting tired of all the same ****, same ****ing nightlife every ****ing weekend. I encourage everyone to see different areas no matter how 'fabulous' it seems.

Eventually the routine gets boring, things change (but stay the same) and its time to go. Most of the people I knew in Miami bitched about Miami lifestyle all of the time. Most of them were stuck there for several years. see the correlation? The longer you stay, the more ****ed up **** you start to notice about it.

All in all, fun place...just not forever

Old 12-29-2010, 03:38 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,982 times
Quote:
ghetto? lol..
that was then, now you are collecting unemployment checks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcWfpPgeAP4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami