Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 03:14 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,812 times

Advertisements

B.E.D. Miami (Beverages, Entertainment, Dinner)

I was thinking about going there next time I'm in Miami & was just wondering if it was worth checking out or not. We tried to go there last time I was in Miami, but they would not let us in b/c my friend's gf was too intoxicated according to the doorman. He plans to leave her behind next time. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 12:08 PM

546 posts, read 2,147,462 times
Yeah, I've been and prepare to spend some $$$. It's a cool experience, you're served food in this large bed and there's people next to you in neighboring beds that are just divided buy sheer sheets. So you can see/hear the people lying in the bed next to you. If you go with another peson, it can be a date, otherwise it would be cool too as a group experience . The DJ was good and the food was good too, expensive though but worth it for the experience.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:22 PM

428 posts, read 1,396,417 times
Are there bed bugs? Does not sound like a very pleasant experience to me.
Food in bed with strangers? Thank u but no thank you.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:00 PM

89 posts, read 1,048,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portorro View Post
Are there bed bugs? Does not sound like a very pleasant experience to me.
Food in bed with strangers? Thank u but no thank you.
Not in bed with strangers. He said their separated by transparent sheets. Why go to a club if you don't want strangers? Anyways, sounds like a pretty fun idea to me.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:54 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,609,923 times
Not the best. Bunch of young drunks, try Hotel Victor (Ocean Dr./11th st.), the Delano(Collins/15th) for sophisticated lounge scene with ultra hot women. Dress nice... it's pricey but no more than BED, plus much better atmosphere and no dumb drunks.

Try Nikki Beach on Collins and 2nd/1st street for a beach dance scene. Purdy Lounge on Bayshore Dr./17th street for a cool pub/tavern feel w/ music and hot emo/artsy chicks.

Rokbar on 20th and Collins Ave, great DJ's, lots of Rock/Alternative music as opposed to the Rap/Hip Hop crap you hear everywhere else.

All of these suggestions are favorites of mine, and are located on South Beach.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:25 PM

2 posts, read 7,124 times
6 irish guys heading to MIami around the 18th March and was hoping to catch some of spring break is this the rght time? where would be a good place to stay/ go out in over there?

Old 01-15-2009, 07:58 PM

55 posts, read 243,694 times
All of march is good for spring break. I live right night of SoBe and it's always poppin' during that time.

Old 01-15-2009, 09:47 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,609,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pondjc View Post
All of march is good for spring break. I live right night of SoBe and it's always poppin' during that time.
It's three times as expensive to get a room during Spring Break, and there are no drink or dinner specials whatsoever. Just the 'tourist specials'...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: