Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale Area good for Black Male/Latin Female Dating?
Yes! 16 57.14%
No. 12 42.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 10:12 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,292,012 times

Advertisements

Sorry, but I've found most of the Miami-loud-ass-Cubans to be a particularly racist bunch.

Shame really, because they have no right to be racist towards anyone.....screw their regular use of the word "negra", which I've heard far too many times in this dump of a city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 11:24 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,608,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Sorry, but I've found most of the Miami-loud-ass-Cubans to be a particularly racist bunch.

Shame really, because they have no right to be racist towards anyone.....screw their regular use of the word "negra", which I've heard far too many times in this dump of a city.
A rich Puerto Rican who was my college dorm mate for 2 years (and most of his Spanish descent friends) actually referred to a mulatto Puerto Rican friend as "neeger" all the time. The mulatto named 'Hector' was also rich, but my friend's obvious racism towards this guy was stunning. Somehow they still managed to watch football with me every week in spite of my roomate's antagonism.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:46 AM

640 posts, read 1,822,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....... gender confusion must be frieghtening thing to have to live with.

Nice. Are you a gay basher too? (I'm a straight guy, but hey, bash away.)

Old 03-31-2009, 02:10 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,530,248 times
I'm not an anything basher, you on the other hand seem to bash anyone who doesn't agree with your narrow views.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:01 PM

640 posts, read 1,822,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
I'm not an anything basher, you on the other hand seem to bash anyone who doesn't agree with your narrow views.

dadeguy, I love you, because you make may points better than I possibly could on my own. I've grown fond of your passive-aggressive smiley.

Perhaps you too can learn to back up your positions with data and references.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,530,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
A rich Puerto Rican who was my college dorm mate for 2 years (and most of his Spanish descent friends) actually referred to a mulatto Puerto Rican friend as "neeger" all the time. The mulatto named 'Hector' was also rich, but my friend's obvious racism towards this guy was stunning. Somehow they still managed to watch football with me every week in spite of my roomate's antagonism.
I don't think I've experienced a great level of the racism that you and bcrease see in cubans or caribbean latins. it might be that I tend to overlook stuff said in jest and take it as just that.

south americans with the exception of brasilians are another thing. they do strike me as being overtly racist. however that might just be my perception based upon a lack of cultural understanding.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:11 PM

609 posts, read 1,139,059 times
Well I have lived here for almost 3 years(my how time flies), and I haved had the worst of luch trying to talk and meet with people, even did the online dating for a while...but I noticed a trend: Most were looking for a White or Latino male, or they say they do not date Blacks, I do understand preferences, but to have not had a decent date in so long is mind boggling.

The ones I have dated(1 dated physically [White] 3 online [2 Black 1 Mixed]), or stayed in contact with for a short time turned out to be too much for me as far as what I am looking for in a potential date. I'm guessing these were the rejects I came across...hell, maybe it's me.

-The White one always wanted to go to the strip club and spend my money, then tried to bribe me with sex to do things.

-The first black chick wanted an overtly aggro dude to control her when she's out of line...

-The second one wanted to latch on to me after the first date...

-The mixed chick wanted a threesome with me and an old guy and having the old guy do sexual things to me....

This is why I say rejects...or it's me.

Latinas won't even give me the time of day...I probably would have had better luck in South Beach(I live in Kendall), like an earlier poster said.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:33 PM

48 posts, read 95,468 times
This question has been asked before I believe, Latinas are a very group as you know Latino is not a race. I would say the Southern Florida Latinas are not as into black women as the ones from NY. I meet so many black mens dating latinas in NYC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami