Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 01:44 PM

12 posts, read 69,190 times

Advertisements

Is it really important for the girls from miami that you got a really good body as a man??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 02:06 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,971,897 times
Dude, its really good to women from everywhere... go to the damn gym

Old 03-31-2009, 02:19 PM

294 posts, read 1,150,520 times
Money goes further in MIA. Drive a Bentley and you'll do just fine with the ladies.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:04 PM

177 posts, read 571,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Translation View Post
Money goes further in MIA. Drive a Bentley and you'll do just fine with the ladies.
Or the illusion of money, otherwise a nice but broke body is more likely just going to gain the attention of the gay crowd more often then not.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:02 PM

146 posts, read 438,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleman305 View Post
Or the illusion of money, otherwise a nice but broke body is more likely just going to gain the attention of the gay crowd more often then not.
***** you are stupid I just laughed

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Dude, its really good to women from everywhere... go to the damn gym

Yea its true. But once you're away from South Beach you'll see alot of flab and extremely self-conscious bodies. Also, some of the guys get tit implants which I think is so fake and ridiculous. So if you see some guy with un-natural looking tities then he probably got implants.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWire View Post
But once you're away from South Beach you'll see alot of flab and extremely self-conscious bodies.
Miami was recently voted the 'fattest city' in the USA. If that description fits you (to the OP), then at the very least you'll be in good company in your hunt for the ladies.

I also agree with the 'illusion of money' comment. If you are shallow enough to try it, just pretend to be rich (e.g., buy one good expensive wardrobe and rent a Porsche for the weekend) and you'll score just fine. Personally, if I were young and single, I'd rather edify myself and become smart/cultured enough to attract a different kind of woman than the one you probably seek.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM

The women on South Beach really are not so bad. I guess it is fun to joke about, but come on people.. if you dress nice and act with class you can pick them up. Step 1: learn to talk to a woman.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
The women on South Beach really are not so bad. I guess it is fun to joke about, but come on people.. if you dress nice and act with class you can pick them up. Step 1: learn to talk to a woman.
I agree for the most part. Maybe it wasn't obvious that my reply was a bit 'tongue in cheek'.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:41 PM

80 posts, read 177,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Translation;8129454[B
]Miami was recently voted the 'fattest city' in the USA.[/b] If that description fits you (to the OP), then at the very least you'll be in good company in your hunt for the ladies.

I also agree with the 'illusion of money' comment. If you are shallow enough to try it, just pretend to be rich (e.g., buy one good expensive wardrobe and rent a Porsche for the weekend) and you'll score just fine. Personally, if I were young and single, I'd rather edify myself and become smart/cultured enough to attract a different kind of woman than the one you probably seek.
I remember that!!!!!!!!

Women in Miami seem to be after only one thing... men with money. I have never seen so many materialistic, self-absorbed women in my life! You wanna see better looking chicks that are good people with kind hearts, go to Knoxville, Tennessee! Absolutely gorgeous, down to earth and so nice! Girls from Miami could learn a lot from Knoxville girls.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae the Chef View Post
I remember that!!!!!!!!

Women in Miami seem to be after only one thing... men with money. I have never seen so many materialistic, self-absorbed women in my life! You wanna see better looking chicks that are good people with kind hearts, go to Knoxville, Tennessee! Absolutely gorgeous, down to earth and so nice! Girls from Miami could learn a lot from Knoxville girls.
yeah how to lose their teeth and speak english with a worse accent than a newly arrived immigrant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: