Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 04:10 AM

549 posts, read 1,660,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
Don't be a jerk. "Sudaca," "mulatto," are you serious? Leovigildo is Catalan, mister "1/2 Basque, 1/4 Lebanese, 1/8 Amerindian and 1/8 African" (that is what you had in your profile under "heritage" until you deleted it)... and you are going to tell him who is welcome in Europe? That sounds pretty bizarre coming from someone who does not have European citizenship and is of substantial non-European background.

Seriously, you both need to stop bickering!
I could easily obtain that Spanish EU nationality through Jus sanguinis.

It also sounds bizarre from a Sudaca living in Spain to tell a U.S. American to move overseas... is that what he tells to his Cubano brother born overseas in the revolution?

Btw, Sudaca is a derogatory term used to refer to unwanted Latin American immigrants that move to Spain (Leovigildo and his revolutionary brother for example). It is not a genes related term (You need to do some research, Spaniards tend to call Sudacas to 100% Euro blooded latin American immigrants).

BTW, Lebanese are white according to the U.S. census.

I am 75% caucasian, and I look much whiter than the average South Floridian. So don`t write BS that I am not white. If I am not white, then 95% of the population in this city would be considered to be Black (including all the Cubans).

And please, you should keep your "Leovigildo number 1 fan" comments to yourself.

That guy is not even American, and probably a socially excluded resident in Spain. That`s probably the reason why he posts in this forum 24/7.

You 2 are a waste of my time...

I have a hot Vzlan/Italian GF that requires my precious time

I leave you two Crisp and Leo alone so that you can discuss about the greatness of Cuba, about why Fidel is the most intelligent person in the world, and about why Cubans are superior compared to U.S. nationals.... You all fool yourselves and try to fool others... that island is a 4th world country and its communist system is a disease to this continent.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:18 AM

1,257 posts, read 3,422,987 times
Crisp

I think that the racial composition of this person here is 40% Basque, 10% Eskimo, 20% Armenian, 10% Cerricola, 20% Coñosumadre.

http://www.dictatorofthemonth.com/Chavez/chavez1.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Leovigildo; 05-18-2009 at 05:23 AM..

Old 05-18-2009, 05:29 AM

An Image of Doral Golf Resort after the arrival of their new inhabitants.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:24 AM

2,113 posts, read 5,054,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
I could easily obtain that Spanish EU nationality through Jus sanguinis.

It also sounds bizarre from a Sudaca living in Spain to tell a U.S. American to move overseas... is that what he tells to his Cubano brother born overseas in the revolution?

Btw, Sudaca is a derogatory term used to refer to unwanted Latin American immigrants that move to Spain (Leovigildo and his revolutionary brother for example). It is not a genes related term (You need to do some research, Spaniards tend to call Sudacas to 100% Euro blooded latin American immigrants).

I am 75% caucasian, and I look much whiter than the average South Floridian. So don`t write BS that I am not white. If I am not white, then 95% of the population in this city would be considered to be Black (including all the Cubans).

And please, you should keep your "Leovigildo number 1 fan" comments to yourself.

That guy is not even American, and probably a socially excluded resident in Spain. That`s probably the reason why he posts in this forum 24/7.

I leave you two Crisp and Leo alone so that you can discuss about the greatness of Cuba, about why Fidel is the most intelligent person in the world, and about why Cubans are superior compared to U.S. nationals.... You all fool yourselves and try to fool others... that island is a 4th world country and its communist system is a disease to this continent.

You and Leovigildo have hijacked this thread and your posts are getting absurd and childish .... the moderator needs to delete this thread .

Old 05-18-2009, 08:07 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,111,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
You and Leovigildo have hijacked this thread and your posts are getting absurd and childish .... the moderator needs to delete this thread .

Totally with you on this one. Just report it.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:50 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,630,222 times

Leovigildo is not a "Sudaca". He is CATALAN and BORN IN SPAIN.

I don't need you telling me that I need to do research. If you had paid attention to my posts, you would know that I have lived in Spain. I am well aware of what "Sudaca" means, and it has no application to Leovigildo, someone who is born in SPAIN of CATALAN origin. If anything, you would be called sudaca.

When did I even imply that Lebanese people aren't white? I just said that you are of half non-EUROPEAN background, and this is information that I got from YOUR profile. And, by the way, if you are only 75% white, the majority of Miami Hispanics are "whiter" than you. Vpcats and I are both from areas with lots of Cubans, most of whom look more like us than mulatto or black... check our pictures if you want to know what I mean. You are seriously misinformed if you believe that most Cubans in Miami would be considered "black" in Europe. I have lived in Europe and still have friends and family there.

I disagree with a lot of what Leovigildo says, but I will defend him when you make absurd comments and hijack threads to talk about how much you hate Cubans and about how Cubans, no matter their racial origin, are not white.

You are being ridiculous. He is a Spanish national.

Good for you. If this thread were really a waste of your time, you wouldn't spend so much time copying and pasting information for Wikipedia and insulting Cubans.

When did I ever talk about Fidel or about Cubans being superior? Seriously, you have hijacked this thread and I have just stepped in to correct misinformation you post and tell you to stop insulting people.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM

Crisp

Thanks.
Quite a surprise for me.
My best friends at FAU were Venezuelans living at Bonaventure. All of them were of very recent Spanish, Italian, Hungarian or Corsican ancestry (some from Catalan families). Some of them visit me here in Spain once in a while.
I've never found before any unpleasant "arrecho" Venezuelan until now.
I even know a adeco Venezuelan, the son of immigrants of Canary Islands, that attained a high position at the Town Hall of Caracas.
There are quite a few Catalans and Majorcans born in Venezuela out of Catalan parents. Some of them are important politicians and bankers and some of them are my neighbours.
But I guess that you can find everything in the lord's vinyards.
I don't think that any of the Venezuelans I know would have any problem in Miami, Spain or elsewhere.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:36 PM

471 posts, read 845,952 times
What I find disturbing is the hate/racism against hispanics on some of these boards which seems to run wild among white Americans living in Florida.

California is for instance affected by immigrations of Asians in similar numbers, but you'll hardly hear white Californians being so judgemental and xenophobic in regards to the Asian community.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:55 PM

549 posts, read 1,660,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post

Leovigildo is not a "Sudaca". He is CATALAN and BORN IN SPAIN.

I don't need you telling me that I need to do research. If you had paid attention to my posts, you would know that I have lived in Spain. I am well aware of what "Sudaca" means, and it has no application to Leovigildo, someone who is born in SPAIN of CATALAN origin. If anything, you would be called sudaca.

When did I even imply that Lebanese people aren't white? I just said that you are of half non-EUROPEAN background, and this is information that I got from YOUR profile. And, by the way, if you are only 75% white, the majority of Miami Hispanics are "whiter" than you. Vpcats and I are both from areas with lots of Cubans, most of whom look more like us than mulatto or black... check our pictures if you want to know what I mean. You are seriously misinformed if you believe that most Cubans in Miami would be considered "black" in Europe. I have lived in Europe and still have friends and family there.

I disagree with a lot of what Leovigildo says, but I will defend him when you make absurd comments and hijack threads to talk about how much you hate Cubans and about how Cubans, no matter their racial origin, are not white.

You are being ridiculous. He is a Spanish national.

Good for you. If this thread were really a waste of your time, you wouldn't spend so much time copying and pasting information for Wikipedia and insulting Cubans.

When did I ever talk about Fidel or about Cubans being superior? Seriously, you have hijacked this thread and I have just stepped in to correct misinformation you post and tell you to stop insulting people.

You lost your credibility.

it all started with that mentally unbalanced person telling a U.S. National (me) to move overseas...

Sudaca is a derogatory term used to refer to Latin American immigrants that move to Spain (Leovigildo`s revolutionary cubano born brother for example). It is not a genes related term (You need to do some research, Spaniards tend to call Sudacas to 100% Euro blooded Latin American immigrants).

Even some Latin immigrants who are 100% Spanish blooded people (blue/green eyed pale skinned). Whose parents were Spanish immigrants in Latin America, they are later called Sudacas when they move back to Spain afetr living in the Americas. (Nonses isn`t it?? well,,, that`s a tru fact and you can Leovigildo about that term)

I never said I would not be considered a Sudaca in Spain. Even you (Crisp) would be considered a Sudaca if you move to Spain.

This Leowhatever freak was telling me to move overseas because I am a U.S. national born overseas (with U.S. Nationality acquired at birth because my mother is U.S. American). So I would say the same rule would apply to his Cubano/Spanish brother born in Cuba (with Spanish parents).

BTW, I also have family in Terrassa (Barcelona) and Malaga, so you stop your ridiculous propaganda that you lived in Spain for a while.... pleaseeee I also could move there easily to obtain my Spanish citizenship.

And Finally, less than 2% of the Cubans in Miami are pale skinned blonde eyed ... so stop typing nonsense BS that most of the Cubans look more like you than Mulattoes.

Mullatoe is not a derogatory term.

According to your previous profile picture, you are a pale skinned blue eyed guy blonde guy (maybe you died your hair).

The vast majority of the Cubans in Miami don`t fit your pale skinned-blue eyed and blonde hair description.

The majority of them are light brown skinned with dark curly hair and dark eyes. (Jose Canseco)

You wrote,

"You are seriously misinformed if you believe that most Cubans in Miami would be considered "black" in Europe"

I never said this. But now that you brought up the subject, they would be considered mulattoes in Europe, and Sudacas.

Mulattoes does not equal black.

Mulattoes can have light skin, the word just means people with African-Spanish blood.

Do you get the point?

Again, do some research

In your head, "Mulattoe" means Dark skinned people... you are wrong...it just means that those people are mixed. They could be light skinned as well. That`s the case in Miami. The majority of the Cubans are mulattoes whose skin is mainly brown light or light skinned. These mulattoe Cubans have primarly curly dark hair and dark eyes (90%+).

For example, the vast majority of them look like Jose Canseco or Modesto Maidique. Both Mullatoes and "white" according to our U.S. Census. I always have brown skinned Miamian students whose race is "white" according top the MDCPS database.... pleasee......

http://news.fiu.edu/wp-content/mam_1_beige-266x400.jpg (broken link)

Now, I leave you 2 alone again.

Do you get my point ?? or maybe I could use some basic equations as I do with my 6th graders...

Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,031,450 times
And I thought this thread was appalling before. Didn't know what was coming. I can't believe some of the words being used here. As far as I know those are racial slurs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami