U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 03:59 PM

549 posts, read 1,645,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leovigildo View Post
Crisp

Thanks.
Quite a surprise for me.
My best friends at FAU were Venezuelans living at Bonaventure. All of them were of very recent Spanish, Italian, Hungarian or Corsican ancestry (some from Catalan families). Some of them visit me here in Spain once in a while.
I've never found before any unpleasant "arrecho" Venezuelan until now.
I even know a adeco Venezuelan, the son of immigrants of Canary Islands, that attained a high position at the Town Hall of Caracas.
There are quite a few Catalans and Majorcans born in Venezuela out of Catalan parents. Some of them are important politicians and bankers and some of them are my neighbours.
But I guess that you can find everything in the lord's vinyards.
I don't think that any of the Venezuelans I know would have any problem in Miami, Spain or elsewhere.

Leovigildo, I had no negative feelings towards you until you ordered me to move overseas...

That was very rude and nonsense.

Please...

From now on, I will forget about this argument.

No hard feelings ok?

And I don`t see why you shouldn`t post in this forum...the first settlers here were Spanish conquistadores

Have a good day.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:00 PM

1,257 posts, read 3,388,147 times
No hard feelings.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,510,116 times
Eduardo, I am done responding to you in this thread. It is really immature of you to be attacking me. You should know from reading my posts that I know what I am talking about, and that I don't need to be given Wikipedia links and pictures of mulattoes to know that some Cubans are mixed race. I am not one of your students and it is pretty insulting that you feel that you need to talk to me like this Do not bother to talk to me anymore until you change your attitude towards me. I have not been hostile to you and I expect that you treat me with respect and not like an idiot.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:25 PM

13,768 posts, read 37,638,895 times
closed for mod review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami