Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 03:17 PM

158 posts, read 647,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Bars and clubs, boring and predictable. As for 99% of the county it closes down after 10PM. Pretty much everything east of I-95 is dead at night. Oh yes and after the clubs and bars overcharge you for your booze, the cops are waiting to arrest you for DUI on the way home. Nice nightlife huh?
Are you serious?!?!!?!?!
The parties and clubs start at 10PM and close late in the night or early in the morning, that statement is ridiculous!
And why would you drive drunk?!?!?!!?
And i might add that Miami has the best nightlife in the country rivaled only by probaly Las Vegas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2007, 03:22 PM

201 posts, read 983,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMR09 View Post
Are you serious?!?!!?!?!
The parties and clubs start at 10PM and close late in the night or early in the morning, that statement is ridiculous!
And i might add that Miami has the best nightlife in the country rivaled only by probaly Las Vegas.

JDMR09 , although I usually never agree with Tallrick on anything ... did you mean that the nightlife is great in Miami Beach ... I would agree with that, as it rivals anything in the U.S.

Miami itself does not have much nightlife , other than the Grove and parts of Brickell ... although I hear the Design District is starting to pick up .

Old 04-27-2007, 03:29 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMR09 View Post
Are you serious?!?!!?!?!
You can't even find a decent restaurant open after 10PM in most of the county. Sure the older cities with a 1/2 way safe crime rate have their "hot spots", but try and find something to do out in Kendall late night. Nothing at all is open west of the turnpike expressway.In the downtown/beach areas you'll find crowds and very little parking. On the other hand going to Miracle Mile in Coral Gables on a Sunday can be a pleasant experience. Getting robbed or mugged in the crack (design) district is not something I would ever want.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:48 AM

158 posts, read 647,207 times
Theres plenty of latin clubs in kendal and miami, its not packed and flooded with clubs and late night restaurants but you can find them easily. And most cities do have entertainment districts thats why most are in south beach in the beach. In miami they are in downtown, brickel, and the design district. Try finding a place where all the restaurants are open all over the city after 12 and are packed with people late into the night in the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami