Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,609,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
You have no clue what you are posting ... go to any myriad of clubs or bars in and around Buckhead and tell me those big haired , fake boobed "All American " types are not driven by "material superficiality " .... spend some time in Alpharetta and talk to me about lack of superficiality , with the huge SUV's , big hair , hot dog lips ... it is just like anywhere in South Florida my friend ... the "Southern Belle" is a dying breed . You need to visit Atlanta once in a while .... get off your computer and key board and spend a week up there ... it is just ok ... not somewhere I would leave South Florida for . Don't bash the "dark skinned exotic "types as you call them just because they will not give you the time of day ... could not do well with the Latinas , probably will not do well with the "Southern Belles "
Are you trying to the abundance of exotic, voloptuous Latinas in Miami? That is the first thing anyone notices when they scope for women in Miami - and it's not a bad thing... settle down...

Old 09-23-2009, 08:51 PM

976 posts, read 1,111,798 times
[quote=Rock Newman;10892299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusses View Post

HAHAHA !!!! what does that mean .... yes Atlanta has a very high crime rate ... it has it's positives , but high crime is a reality .... what is so funny .... does only Miami have high crime .... your hatred of Miami is almost pathological ... now that is funny .

John's Creek and Alpharetta - more crime than S FL? Right.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:53 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,901,381 times
[quote=Trusses;10892793]
Quote:

Weston and Parkland...more crime than Atlanta? Right.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:58 AM

2,113 posts, read 5,076,066 times
[quote=Trusses;10892793]
Quote:

You have selective memory .... we are talking about Atlanta vs Miami in terms of crime .... John's Creek ( Duluth ) and Alpharetta are North of Atlanta and it would be fair to compare Weston , Parkland or Palm Beach Gardens to those areas ..... what is it with you why do you have a hard on for anyone or anything positive about South Florida ... what is your agenda ... what would drive a person to post negatives and bash an area every day ... yes you post negatives 95% of the time on here ... you in fact rarely post "data " .. you post bitter rants that are personal opinions and not fact most of the time . I just cannot get over some one who does not even live in South Florida and bashes it constantly ... is this what you consider "doing something about it" is that what a patriotic American does all day ... please enlighten me ?

By the way John's Creek and Alpharetta are no safer than the cities I listed above and the metro Atlanta area has just as much crime if not more than Miami .... read the Atlanta Journal Constitution on line once in a while in stead of venting on CDF .... my brother -in -law or ex brother -in-law moved up there a few years ago with his current wife and has had his car broken into twice and had neighbors burglarized at their upscale neighborhood in John's Creek .... look I know that can happen anywhere and it is quite too common in South Florida and I am not bashing those two Atlanta suburbs .... but there places are no better than the places I mentioned in South Florida ... the only difference is that there are much less Spanish speakers and much less Hispanic influence than in South Florida ... two issues that would make a person like you a fulfilled , content and complete person .

Old 09-24-2009, 07:03 AM

2,113 posts, read 5,076,066 times
[quote=compelled to reply;10892815]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusses View Post

Weston and Parkland...more crime than Atlanta? Right.
Compelled this guy is not going to be happy until everyone on these forums agrees with him and that we all shout out how much we hate South Florida . It cannot be healthy to despise a place so much ... and based on the results his therapy of ranting on here daily is not having much of an effect .... hell he already moved away and he still posts venom ... maybe we can take up a collection and buy him a puppy or better yet a one way ticket to Asheville , NC .... but then he will still post here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami