Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 09:18 PM

929 posts, read 1,157,248 times

Advertisements

safety violations you see at work

health violations you can see at restaurants. yeung's chinese restaurant in north miami beach. usually the ground is covered in pigeons but they were up on the telephone poles that day. ohh yummy. secret ingredients!

DSC03628 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC03627 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC03629 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 06-15-2007, 02:14 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,249,037 times
I was eating with my friend at a restaurant once here and there was a roach in their food!

Great pics, especially the hanger on the fan one.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:58 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
Oh we check these links now before we dine out. We have actually stopped eating at a few restaurants that we were regulars at because of this link. https://www.myfloridalicense.com/Default.asp

And I just found this one for supermarkets Florida Division of Food Safety - Inspection Records

Old 06-16-2007, 11:58 PM

398 posts, read 1,409,608 times
hahaha. When you sum all those little details is when you realize that Miami is a complete third world. Of course in their minds they don't see it; for them, is the right way to do it. The other day, talking with a guy from Lakeland, he told me he went to a cuban restaurant to try something different. One of the waitresses cut her finger with a knife by accident, put a piece of napkin, and continued serving food to people.

"gringos do the same" yeah my ass!...

Old 06-17-2007, 06:49 AM

184 posts, read 611,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBCboy View Post
I was eating with my friend at a restaurant once here and there was a roach in their food!

Great pics, especially the hanger on the fan one.
PBCboy .... I like you , CIXel and Doggiebus as you many times make good points .... but this thread is pathetic ... you guys are really reaching for crap to post about Miami . Man I would not live in Miami either as I do not like many , many aspects of that city but you guys must have some agenda or something ?

This forum is starting to become less and less fun to participate in , at first I agreed and laughed along with many of your posts ... but in the last few weeks it is getting tiresome to read the same stuff day after day . I cannot fathom for the life of me understand why four smart and I presume young guys would stay in an area of the country they obviously despise , oh and doggiebus don't respond saying you do not hate it here , because your posts indicate otherwise . Tallrick I am in and out on as he sometimes makes good posts and then comes back with vile , and well eaglecall that " patriot " just seems like ... well let me not say what I really think

Come on guys try and post some positives for a while at least about other areas in South Florida ...... this stuff is getting boring and if your intention is to drive off what I consider level headed people from this forum , well then you are accomplishing that .

Old 06-17-2007, 07:02 AM

"and if your intention is to drive off what I consider level headed people from this forum , well then you are accomplishing that."

thats been the goal the whole time.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiXeL View Post
"and if your intention is to drive off what I consider level headed people from this forum , well then you are accomplishing that."

thats been the goal the whole time.

Why would you want to drive level headed people ( my self included ) from this forum ?

That has been your goal the whole time .... if that is the case than I feel sorry for you and you need professional help .

Old 06-17-2007, 07:41 AM

no because miami is not a place for level-headed people.
i dont want to see people get hurt and i see the same process over and over here. someone new fresh and green moves here and becomes bitter and jaded and angry with the world.
im trying to help people make the correct choice in not moving here.

tancredo said it, now the macy's ceo said it. how many high profile people need to say it to discourage people enough to stop coming here.
the whole system here is setup to parasitize the new people. the new people come and be hard workers for the slackers until they burn them out and toss them in the trash and get some new ones. the only way to fix this place is to starve the beast.
just think how customer service would improve if everyone stopped visiting a restaurant? businesses here work with the expectation that new people will always be coming so we can screw them and not care.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:45 AM

44 posts, read 137,655 times
Tancredo is an idiot. If he was so right more people would be voting for his racist ass instead of juliani, thompson, and macain being the top 3. Do i belive we should secure our borders. ofcourse i do, but he says he wants to end all legal immigration. One of the main reason this country works is because we get the best people from every other country and give them large sums of $ to work for us. Stopping a potential einstein from entering this country wouldnt be the brightest idea. BTW cixel you post a picutre of an unhinched door and hangwire on a fan which you probably put thier yourself and you call this evidence of miamis downhill fall into hell. Wow you really got us thier buddy. What are you going to show next a carbage can withought a lid. An alley with a puddle.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiXeL View Post
no because miami is not a place for level-headed people.
i dont want to see people get hurt and i see the same process over and over here. someone new fresh and green moves here and becomes bitter and jaded and angry with the world.
im trying to help people make the correct choice in not moving here.

tancredo said it, now the macy's ceo said it. how many high profile people need to say it to discourage people enough to stop coming here.
the whole system here is setup to parasitize the new people. the new people come and be hard workers for the slackers until they burn them out and toss them in the trash and get some new ones. the only way to fix this place is to starve the beast.
just think how customer service would improve if everyone stopped visiting a restaurant? businesses here work with the expectation that new people will always be coming so we can screw them and not care.
CIXel .... the problem here is that Miami and South Florida are lumped together by you and a few other guys here and that is confusing too say a person from Tampa who is considering moving to Coral Springs for instance and may work in Boca Raton ... that person may never have to set foot in Miami but may think other wise about moving to Coral Springs based on the all the negativity spewed by you and others here . I live in Weston and my office is in a real nice area of Ft.Lauderdale .... I rarely venture into Dade County and that is the case for many other people that I know ... but your constant bashing of Miami and arbitrary "mixing " South Florida and Miami is just plain unfair to people who live in work in Broward or Palm Beach and enjoy it here . You may be keeping a person from making a move to a nice play like Weston or Wellington by confusing people on these forums and making it seem like all of South Florida is a cesspool when it clearly is not .

If you and a few other guys on here are unhappy and do not have a pot to **** in ..... why constantly voice your gripes on this forum over and over again .... you are not doing anyone a community service ... has anyone really not moved here that you know of from reading your endless negative posts or that of PBCboy , Tallrick , doggiebus or that brave American patriot eaglecall .

If I was in Atlanta and planning a move to say Boca Raton and I utilized this forum as a resource the only person I would think had issues is you and clearly a guy who is semi postal would might keep me away from the area .

Bitter , jaded and angry with the world , man you clearly have issues and are in need of mental health treatment . I moved here almost nine months ago from Atlanta and enjoy it here , have made good friends love the outdoors and restaurant options ... then again I do not live in Homestead

I do not see this area with rose colored glasses , I know that it has plenty to gripe about and I would never live in Miami .... but if I did live in Miami and despised it as you and a few others do I clearly would have acted like a man about it and moved out of here .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami