Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,044,105 times

Advertisements

Geeeeeez....talk about a tough unaccepting crowd? I am impressed that so many folks know what a Haiku is let alone how to spell a non-traditional word with those phonemes.

We just wanted a nice holiday vacation with our daughters and grandchildren. Didn't realize we were ostracized from visiting the state?

Obviously our experience seems to have been deserved and the thought seems to be it doesn't happen everywhere and lets just ignore the times it does happen because they are insignficant?

So if one comes to visit and has a bad / nasty / rude experience, don't worry, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person?

Old 07-12-2010, 10:32 AM

8,882 posts, read 19,762,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Geeeeeez....talk about a tough unaccepting crowd? I am impressed that so many folks know what a Haiku is let alone how to spell a non-traditional word with those phonemes.

We just wanted a nice holiday vacation with our daughters and grandchildren. Didn't realize we were ostracized from visiting the state?

Obviously our experience seems to have been deserved and the thought seems to be it doesn't happen everywhere and lets just ignore the times it does happen because they are insignficant?

So if one comes to visit and has a bad / nasty / rude experience, don't worry, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person?
point.missed.fail. You're not asking people to sympathize with you. You're asking people to advertise your bad experience as part of a visit Michigan campaign. You're just looking to cause trouble, so stop being an asshat.

"My tires on my Honda need to be rotated right now, as they make a horrible wobbling sound. Why doesn't Honda advertise that!!! sob."

I'm hoping people don't have to draw you any more pictures...
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan